Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Can people not just use a French press for steeped coffee or is it too hard? :downs:

yes. we are a crumbling society full of worthless, lazy animals who all deserve to die in a nuclear holocaust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

drat, i don’t want to be a pantywaisted mincing prancing fairy queen who scrapbooks and goes to see plays

GUESS I’N GETTIN AN OXXBOXX

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Smythe posted:

i quit drinking coffee and now drink a single cup of green tea in the morning.

WHAT IS THE MANS NAME

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

DogonCrook posted:

The aero press is dead simple and makes coffee sorta between a regular cup and expresso. Kinda like an americana i guess in taste. Its quick and they are easy as hell to clean, its basically just a large syringe. If you do the milk thing my gf has an automatic milk frother and they work really well but are kinda a bitch to clean. Pretty cheap though. Like 10 to 15 bucks.

Im no expert on taste or anything but this is the easisest and cheapest way for sure.

E: i guess if you drink expresso straight this wont cut it though.

aeropress vs french press mostly just comes down to how much you like gizmos. they’re both fine and get the job done good. french press is a little easier to make multiple servings, aeropress is a little easier to clean

also yeah i bet your girlfriend has an automatic milk frother HEH HEH HEH :a2m:

• Locked thread