Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Nierbo posted:

Do y'all watch season 2-10 of shows you don't like aswell? Hitting up the IMDb forums after every episode, over years and years, to have a good self-entitled bitch about it?

Voyager was only 7 seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CTS is definitely capable of writing good funny articles.

I think they were just spread too thin, being pretty much one of few active writers recently. That's probably why a lot of the articles were rather half-baked. They were posting 3 times a week or so. I wouldn't want to see them leave.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
The only scenario involving CTS being fired I'll accept is the one where Jeffrey decides to give up on the frontpage altogether. And even then I'll be super loving sad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
bump