Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
I submit Yorkshire puddings. I naïvely thought this would have the same name everywhere but it turns out foreigners are weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

RandomPauI posted:

Using people's usernames for inspiration is also fair game. For instance,

Why, hello there...

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

RandomPauI posted:

COOKING CHALLENGE: Bollocks Monkey
INTERPRETATION: Nutty, spicy cookies.

Both types of cookie had a spicy, nutty taste to them that complemented the chocolate. And their thin nature gave the cookies a nice firm crunch. But the high amount of sugar and butter resulted in cookies that would melt in the mouth with every bite. The closest comparison that I can think of would be if someone turned cotton candy into a chocolate cookie.

The cookies seemed to taste the best as pizzelles. They had a light, crispy, airy quality that I never experienced in a cookie before. I honestly regret not being able to photograph the many air pockets that filled the pizzelles. With that said, getting the batter portions and the timing right is very difficult.

If you decide to bake them in an oven, try pairing the finished cookies with something like ice cream or cheesecake.

I'm flattered to have something so tasty-looking associated with me :hfive:

Bollock Monkey fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jan 11, 2018

• Locked thread