Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dylan16807
May 12, 2010

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Gotta say, the gold made me cringe because my only experience eating pieces of metal is when you accidentally get a bit of tin foil from a hastily unwrapped baked potato or somesuch in a bite, and it's like Zeus has decided to curse my teeth with holy and extremely painful lightning. I guess gold leaf doesn't do that?

Otherwise, though 10/10 on that one, nice job. Absolutely would (except maybe the gold leaf, I dunno).

Also: I haven't forgotten my commitment to hand cheese with music! I just got crazy busy and broke around the holidays. And now all y'all have really stepped up the game; I thought I had a great creative idea but now I'm intimidated by the contributions. :ohdear:

Do you have metal fillings or something that the foil was reacting with? In that case I'm not sure, but the thing about gold leaf is that it's about 200 times thinner than aluminum foil and barely exists before folding away into nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread