Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Grand Fromage posted:

Three options: return to the pot meat, fish smell eggplant, small fry dirt bean.

There's so much potential for entertainment with Chinese food. This is going to be great. I'm especially curious how he's going to tackle fish smell eggplant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
Has poo poo on a Shingle been suggested yet?

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

Flaccid Trip posted:

I'm letting it cool, but from what I ate off the spoon after scraping it into the pan, I can confirm that it is loving delicious and awful for you.

That looks even better than the real thing. Great job - I'm going to make that as written (more or less).

• Locked thread