Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Don’t get busted Soulex. Prison sucks fat balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Just be careful where your talking about shipping schedule 1 narcotics. The postal inspectors are real and live to gently caress up your life.

It’s America. You can mail ammo, but that devils weed that is completely harmless gets you 3-5 in the pokie.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Maybe I'll just get the pre-rolls then. They sell five packs for $27. No smoking on my property so I'd have to hit the sidewalk. It's legal now, but it just feels weird. So really just a couple hits then put it out?

Yeah. Honestly best bet is to buy what’s called a one hitter with a dugout, a grinder, and an eighth of whatever the bud tender recommends.

What you do when you get home is grind up a nug of your weed real good, your one hitter should come with a wooden box called a dug out that you put the weed in. Then you press the one hitters open end into your ground up weed. Now you have a loaded one hitter. Smoke it like a cigarette more or less, but it’s gonna make you cough like gently caress. As the name implies if you take a strong drag off it you’ll get one hit out of it. More likely 2-4 hits. You gotta spark up for each hit.

The one hitter will serve you well and conserve your stash and your tolerance to THC.

My first hit of weed was ditch weed from a one hitter, and I slept for 3 hours off one hit.

Avoid edibles, tinctures, and concentrates until your comfortable with THC. That stuff is where guys like me, crusty minge, and others go to get high since our tolerances to THC are stupid high.

To give you a comparison commercial edibles are 10mg of THC per serving. It takes anywhere from 100-150mg’s to get me lifted. 200-300mg’s in a day is totally doable. 400-500mg’s means I’ve been dabbing since I woke up. That’s an extreme rarity.

Right now I’m on a tolerance break because I was gonna have to piss test for school so I’ve not had any THC in a couple of weeks. Best part about this drug is a stoner like me can drop it easily with only a little irritability and sleep disruption for a few days.

You honestly don’t want to ever get beyond a one hitter or joints. Shatter, wax, and live resin are to marijuana as freebase crack is to cocaine. Before my tolerance break I dabbed a gram of 92% wax for 2.5 days. Waaaaay too much THC. If you were to start out on concentrates or edibles I think your gonna have a bad time.

TL;DR: One hitters are best for starting out and waste the least THC.

Godspeed you black emperor.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Thanks for the writeup Shim

No problem. If you have any questions lemme know. Always happy to try and turn folks on to the wonders of THC.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Somebody post the Bob Ross AT4 Bong

That’s Spongebob Tampax aka Literally Shaking, aka Crusty Minge. I’ve gotten to see the bong in person and it’s awesome. I’ll look to see if I still have pics of it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Trip report: it was mildly interesting but I don't think it's my cup of tea.

It can take a few tries or different strains to see if you like it.

What was your experience like? And how did you feel?

It’s not for everyone, don’t think I’m trying to be a jerk asking questions I’m just curious. :)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Girl Scout Cookie is a legit strong strain, and a tasty one too. I could get it every so often in TN, but it was rare.

AB: You smoked ridiculously strong weed for your first time. 1 or 2 hits might have served you better.

I didn’t upgrade from a one hitter to a pipe for like the first three months I smoked.

21% weed for your first time is brave, but honestly it’s hard to buy lower THC weed at a dispensary they just really have little incentive to try and sell lower THC flower. So really the only thing you can do is smoke less.

When I visited Crusty Minge last year in CO I was a full up pot head, 1 and 1/2 ounce of flower a month- but the 24% THC weed I bought at a dispensary was enough to knock me completely off my rear end with a couple hits instead of the 4-5 bong rips I usually need.

I can’t recommend the one hitter path enough- you can buy them on Amazon- be careful with that weed you can make yourself really uncomfortable with it.

And congrats on joining the weed club. Don’t be discouraged by your first experience. It honestly gets better the more your used to it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

GreenMeat posted:

This is a good thread, thanks. I'm new to this and still figuring out what's what. Not getting a card just yet because it feels like a setup, but I'm sure that'll change later. My fiancee's daughter knows a good florist, so I'm set. All my more experienced friends seem to get a kick out of my low tolerance; Weekend at Bernie's pranks seem popular. I won't share photos because dignity.

I haven't had to touch sleep meds or SSRIs since day one. No side effects, and sleep/mental health issues are better mitigated through cheeb than by using Rx meds. Nice to have something to turn to at the end of the day, knowing that I'll sleep well and wake up focused. At this early stage, I pretty much have to be done with everything for the day and be in my pyjamas before I indulge, which is apparently amusing to the more experienced.

Glad to hear you’ve gotten some therapeutic effect from THC. It’s an amazing alternative to pain killers and some psych meds. I still take my psych meds but I supplement with THC. Helps a lot with sleep and dreams. (Not having any, in my case)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Kief is the best. The biggest thing I miss about smoking flower is packing a bowl and covering it in Kief. So tasty.

Girl Scout Cookie is legit, and I love it. Never had concentrates made out of GSC but I’d buy it in a heart beat, it’s such a good strain.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I bet they sell the flower successfully enough that there isn’t a ton of it leftover to make concentrates. Don’t the companies turn flower into concentrates at the end of their shelf life? I don’t know where I heard that but I think I have heard it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
What’s legal weed cost in CT?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

How about 500 mg and forget about the world for a day? :unsmigghh:

If I could get my hands on 500mg edibles I’d never dab again. Where they selling those at?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Ive got a respiratory infection so no dabs for me for a while, loving miserable with this poo poo.

I learned this the hard way a few years ago, but don’t toke if your sick and it’s respiratory.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

mods change my name posted:

Any other stupid loving remarks?

Yes 9/11 was an inside job and FEMA blew the levees in NOLA.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Shim I have taken up dabbing and I made moon rocks last night. Space is a great place.

So proud of you.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I just use a Kandy Pens Galaxy vaporizer for my hash needs, it’s stealthy enough to not tip off my family, they think it’s just a regular e-cig.

The goddamn atomizers are $20 a piece and last maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of a gram. I spend more on atomizers than hash. But I gotta rely on my local headshop and stick with stealthy methods of dabbing. I couldn’t explain away a glass rig- wife would know what it was instantly. And nobody knocks on my sheds doors before entering so I can’t quickly stash poo poo.

Envy you guys with family that doesn’t mind you imbibing a bit of THC. My family is super against it. Now. Didn’t use to be that way.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

My wife doesn't exactly approve but she is currently working on the other side of the planet. The cat doesn't complain.

Think she’ll make you quit when she comes home.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
When I smoked flower Girl Scout Cookie was my favorite strain. When I visited Crusty Minge in CO last year I got to try dispensary grade Girl Scout Cookie and it baked my rear end like I had never smoked before.

I’m on a tolerance break right now. I highly recommend them to you guys, it can be a little choppy the first few days of not smoking if your a heavy user, but the head clearing is worth it, and then your tolerance going back to newbie mode makes it worth it. Makes smoking all the more fun when your off your break.

Plus it’s my way of knowing I got myself under control with THC. If I’m not bugging out wanting to get high, I know I’m not truly addicted. Because you can get addicted to this poo poo, it’s just more mental than physical. As a recovered alcoholic I like proving to myself that I’m not addicted. This is why I’m never upset when my guy is dry, it’s just a chance to take a tolerance break. :)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

I have one. I hate it. It is harsh as hell.

Since you live in a legal state you’ll never know the joys of your dealer being dry so you grind up all the stems you have and cover them in kief and smoke it out of a pipe.

That is likely the harshest hit you can make. And I’ve done that a bunch of times just trying to get a low level high.

Consider yourself blessed to have never been a pothead in a prohibition state. It’s expensive and demeaning at times.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Painsaw posted:

Impossible to find any weed around me, because everyone wants goddamn pills and whatever.

Why the gently caress did I move away from WA.

This is gonna kinda sound racist, but it’s not: You talk to your black friends? That’s how I found my connects before I moved here to suburbia and got my first white connect. If you don’t have black friends, I dunno what to tell you other than cop’n weed off the Darknet. I’ve done that before but you can almost guarantee you’ll be compromised by Law Enforcement. Not likely that they go after buyers, but I know they got all my info a few years back and did nothing with it. But I was only buying 2 ounces a month, clearly I wasn’t distributing.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

This might sound a bit racist but all black people sell drugs

Now that is racist.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

What specifically is it about black people that makes them crucial in scoring drugs?

Never said it was crucial. Just that my black friends always had a connect.

In the places I’ve lived the biggest suppliers were black. Even if your buying off a white guy in those areas there’s a better than even chance the next guy in the chain is black. I don’t profess to know why this is the case, but it’s the case.

Actually I do know why this is the case, but I have no idea how to explain it without coming off racist. It’s basically a symptom of socio-economic circumstances- but that’s not what we’re supposed to be talking in here. It’s the weed thread. Let’s just stick to weed.

I guess I should have caveated that all my friends were at least occasional smokers even if it was just once in a while. Naturally- they had connects.

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 03:32 on May 8, 2018

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You know what, never mind I’m too stoned to articulate myself well here, and I’m coming off bad.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

fuckin nature man

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

This silicone bong is the bee's knees. Silicone everything including the downstem, and the bowl is made of very thick glass. Even an idiot like me will have trouble breaking this.

What do you use to clean silicone? Isopropyl and salt? That’s what I use on glass. Iso as a solvent and salt as a scrubber. Works like a charm. Same poo poo as formula 420 cleaner just no perfumes or dyes in it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I attempted to make hash brownies and failed.

I can never loving make edibles right. No matter who’s method I follow I never get High because something isn’t just right when decarbing or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

You have to decarb before mixing it with butter if you plan to bake with it, then keep the temp of the bake below 350°F. As thc binds with fat, you want to ensure you both decarb, and heat your butter mix for a reasonable amount of time before using to bake. 45-60 minutes for the decarb, melting butter alongside to reduce time, mix with butter and stir occasionally over another 30-45 minutes at a low temp. You can then pour the butter, all warm and weed mixed, into whatever baking mix you use.

I'm finally ordering that drat decarbing machine, but at $210, it's a steep price to pay if it doesn't work right.

Next time I come out to visit you we need to make some retard strong edibles. Like 4-5g in a brownie or some poo poo. Maybe less, but you get the idea. Super strong.

My upper respiratory system is just not compatible with THC in flower or hash form. So I’m switching to tinctures and edibles only.