Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Well go on, send a pm to yourself. Afterwards, you can share your pm with the thread but if your pm is too personal or if you just don't want to you don't have to. Here's mine:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

Dear me: you loving suck... Just go give it all up already.. Just go live in a secluded cottage with an elderly cat... Your posts are half as bad as your breath... What are you waiting for you little piece of poo poo.

Koishi Komeiji

devil posted:

Dear me: you loving suck... Just go give it all up already.. Just go live in a secluded cottage with an elderly cat... Your posts are half as bad as your breath... What are you waiting for you little piece of poo poo.

Uhhhh.. well don't go all :negative: on me guy. Your sig looks nice. I like your sig. It's not so bad devil. M-maybe you just need a change of av? Is the fluffieduckie av workshop thread still a thing? :sweatdrop:

Koishi Komeiji

devil posted:

Ok so, I'm not saying anything is wrong with your current av. But if you were maybe thinking about changing it I made two avs based off of the way the Devil looks in Cuphead.

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

quote:

Hey there N. Senada.

Koishi made some pretty cool avs and put them in that thread.

quote:

Yeah, I'll PM them and let them know how cool they look

quote:

Good thinking!

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

devil posted:

go live in a secluded cottage with an elderly cat...

that sounds really nice

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

dear manifisto,

a house full of parrot friends will not solve anything.

OR WILL IT??

ty nesamdoom!

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
buy mwee plat

----------------

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
help op idkwts :ohdear:

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
swag

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

Koishi Komeiji

All right.....there are a lot of you yobs so far that seem :confused: on this one and that's ok. I'm saying to send a pm to yourself not to me however, if you want to send a pm to me that is also ok but not in keeping with the theme of this thread and I don't read books or watch movies and the only tv show I like is Family Guy and I think ketchup is good.

Koishi Komeiji

my new dog posted:

buy mwee plat

Produce a valid email address :colbert:

Koishi Komeiji

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

help op idkwts :ohdear:

Send anything. Blurt something out. Just get it over with. You will feel better afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Koishi Komeiji posted:

All right.....there are a lot of you yobs so far that seem :confused: on this one and that's ok. I'm saying to send a pm to yourself not to me however, if you want to send a pm to me that is also ok but not in keeping with the theme of this thread and I don't read books or watch movies and the only tv show I like is Family Guy and I think ketchup is good.

Seriously guys, I posted this thread 3 days ago with the intent that yobs would quietly send pms to themselves and then I checked my pms today and I was like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aVR99bXhj8

• Locked thread