Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win?
Moore! *grope*
Jones! *shrugs, looks around* who?
View Results

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

who here is spamming the chat in the breitbart live coverage with "JEB!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Isizzlehorn posted:

That 18-24 bracket is... trending right compared to first wave millenials.

Kids these days.
they're also voting more. most progressive generation my rear end

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ok just checking. got the link from somewhere else

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lol he's not conceding, what a bitch

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this is a preview of 2018, folks

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

they're not even pretending to give a poo poo about loving democracy. it's all God and media blaming

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i can't even laugh about this

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Kazak_Hstan posted:

didnt threaten to sic his jew layer on anyone ... SAD
there's a 100% chance that he calls him "jew lawyer" while the lawyer isn't jewish, a la frank reynolds

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

all the ballots are in and roy moore is 1% lower than the threshold for the recount lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hahahahaha get owned bitch

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

wizard on a water slide posted:

this is absolutely a real phenomenon and it loving sucks and is terrifying and is probably attributable in part to the alt-right's success at using poo poo like twitch and youtube as their platforms
can't wait til the kids that can't vote yet reach 18

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Taco Duck posted:

So, Dems just need to keep what seats they have in the Senate and flip maybe AZ and NV and then America good?
maybe o'rourke beats cruz in TX

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

trash person posted:

I fell asleep getting my son asleep and just woke back up and holy fuckin poo poo
my parents went to sleep convinced that moore was gonna win. i sent my mom a text saying that they called it for jones and she was very happy :unsmith:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

trash person posted:

Steve Bannon is gonna be the scapegoat/persona non grata in DC it’s hilarious
why is that avatar of the irish american experience still allowed to be anywhere near trump

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the DNC didn't really help out jones that much, right? i'm not sure whether that's because Jones is a good candidate or whether the DNC figured it's not worth fighting a battle they thought they'd lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

god bless charles barkley

• Locked thread