Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"What makes you think I will help you?", Daisy asks smugly as she is held captive with a chip in her neck and limits her powers. Also Jemma is a prisoner. And Kasius can kill every human on the station but she probably doesn't know that because she ran off half cocked.

I'm glad Yo-yo knows what's up with this poo poo situation they are in but she's also there to keep Mack from spiraling.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:rip: Rusty

GLOSS posted:

I appreciate them locking Fitz inside a Thule cartop carrier so he can get 70 years in the future...

Budget cuts lol

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:rip: Ben, the fat idiot who could've saved himself by shooting the kid, Tess, Cassius

Purge all the new people!

Cassius' brother turning on the inhibitor was pretty funny.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ashpanash posted:

I am taking into account that he got sliced on the left side of his neck, not his throat. Ok, maybe that's where Kree have their aortas. But I'm also taking into account the fact that the actor was kind of cowering and reacting to what was happening during the escape scene as opposed to playing dead or badly wounded after the knife slice.

Like, the only way that kills you is in three weeks because of an infection.

Ya you are right. C'mon Jemma you should've use more force!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Combat Pretzel posted:

Something that's been bugging me about that idiotic Kree slave trade scheme is that uninhibiting Daisy is kind of a bold move, considering she has the reputation for breaking a whole goddamn planet. With what the possibility of breaking the station.

She probably doesn't want to wipe out humanity and kill herself in the process. Or as Cassius' brother showed us, just hit the inhibitor button.

And speaking of the humans, the next episode better open with Cassius threatening to kill a bunch of humans every hour until they turn themselves in.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Kheldarn posted:

Season 1 was great, and anyone who says otherwise is full of poo poo. There have been no bad episodes of this show.

BSam is that you?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So you can just pull Jemma's implant out? Just like that no big deal? :eng99:

I'm surprised there isn't a station wide lockdown they can activate for the human wrist implants. Just pin everyone to any surface or turn on the pain.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess the next plot part will still be them running around on no budget station, just in the future past not the future present.

e: I liked that the rebel leader dude didn't even try to ambush Daisy with his knife. Or use any of the guns in his armory. It's that kind of thinking that will surely lead them to victory against Cassius :downs:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jan 20, 2018

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

achillesforever6 posted:

God I hope the next POD isn't showing the entire failed time loop

I really hope not but it's looking that way. That same hallway set they use for everything is seriously depressing.

Regy Rusty posted:

Plastics are very useful

Enoch owns.

He can bring her back! He has the technology! :v: (may or may not work on Kree)

e: I hope the Inhuman making stuff they blew up is different from just being able to make normal humans. Otherwise Mack just made the human race functionally extinct.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jan 27, 2018

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

otoh watching cassius melt down has been pretty hilarious

His dad and brother were right. He is super incompetent. Cassius is failing spectacularly at putting down this uprising despite all the advantages he has(control of food, life support, alien killer not-dogs, their wrist things, Kree tech, weapons, a seer)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mymla posted:

Am I the only one who thinks this is easily the worst season so far?

So far, it's the worst one since season 1

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Aleph Null posted:

Why is this the worst season since season 1?

The only thing that twigged me was the dumbing down of the characters for plot reasons. They immediately tried to start poo poo instead of laying low and getting an understanding of the situation and put the last remnants of humanity at risk of extermination.

At least they waited until S5 to do time travel.

Cassius seemed intimidating, but he is pretty drat incompetent. I don't really care about any of the new people. You already mentioned characters acting stupid.

The season is still ongoing, but it seems like nothing is really going to matter since they will go back in time and fix everything. So looks like it'll be another retread of the Framework except Fitz isn't a nazi this time.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"Guns sure are easy mode" - Deek

nooneofconsequence posted:

Kasius was pretty weak for a Kree.

All the Kree turned into chumps.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blazing Ownager posted:

ED: Also LOL at the 'happy ending' the humans were left with. Flint should have gone back with them.

"So, do you know how to work the genetic lab to make it so that humanity isn't sterile anymore?"
"..."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

They could always just defrost him in the far future when the world isn't exploded?

I dunno. This is why I hate time travel.

But then he can't be with Jemma!

Obviously the only solution is to kill frozen Fitz before he wakes up.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Yo-yo uses her super speed to steal their guns. Then instantly forgets she has super speed. :downs:

Codependent Poster posted:

Yay Deke made it!

Deke was so happy to get real food.

PunkBoy posted:

Yeah, I thought that immediately after I posted, haha. Maybe she'll have kickass arm cannons.

They should give her Piper's arms. :twisted: Or they could give her arms with knives for fingertips. She would be the most powerful person alive...

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

AbstractNapper posted:

I was thinking the same thing earlier. It didn't seem to be an open matter how she lost her arms. I also just assumed Kasius did it -- although on second thought he could have used one of his slugs couldn't he?

Speaking of future tech, Daisy is still chipped and powerless right? And I guess everyone has their wrist implant too but that doesn't really do anything anymore.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

SpartanIvy posted:

I think yoyos arms were cut off when she returned back. If you think about it, she always has to return to where she started, so if you know she's going to use her powers, throw your boomerang right at that moment. She probably didn't realize she was being targeted and as soon as she snapped back is when the boomerang was actually released and more or less instantly dis-armed her.

Habibi posted:

Yeah, I thought they made that fairly clear by having a second devoted to Slice Spice gauging Yo-Yo's starting/returning point. I'd guess she had registered how long it took Yo-yo to snap back the first time, and the second, she timed it so the flight of the chakra coincided with her reappearance.

Watch it again. Not-Xena throws it to intercept Yo-yo. She got her arms cut off as she was running forwards towards Mack then stops when it happens. Yes it's stupid and makes no sense.

Also with your theory she would get to Mack and do nothing before warping back since Mack was still struggling with the robot.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fitz was right. Make Piper do it :v:

Ep 100 brought to you by Zima.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ApeHawk posted:

I dunno about you guys but during the whole wedding I was thinking "WHERE'S YO-YO!?"

They wanted her to be the ring bearer but

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

homullus posted:

They're both live reactions to information Hulu watchers don't have access to in real time.

Do you get mad when movie posters or trailers reveal something about a movie?

Using spoiler tags for the preview I can understand since everyone may not get to see them. But complaining about spoilers after an episode airs is just silly. If you are a Hulu watcher, why would you check the thread after the episode aired but before you have seen it?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Stop being rude to Deke Fitz you grumpy poo poo. Play catch with him or go bang your new wife :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

sticklefifer posted:

1) Fitz dies because FitzSimmons can't have nice things.
2) Deke comforts Simmons a little too well.
3) Deke's his own grandpa. gets another 6 pack of Zima

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

RareAcumen posted:

The General being HYDRA certainly makes all of this make more sense. Also, man, I can't believe Creel just joined them so easily.

It's going to turn be revealed that General Hale is a good guy all along, right before Ruby kills her.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:rip: nameless agent who tried to save Jemma. No one even bothered to check if you were still alive or just badly slashed.

Still laughing that the way to remove all the Kree tech is simply pull it out.

Nazi Fitz did nothing wrong. He could have given Daisy some local anesthesia though.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Habibi posted:

Bennet's torture table scene was better than anything Helfer and Black have ever come within a mile of, and while I can't complain about Picardo's acting, he just isn't really a...lead...persona.

Hahaha c'mon now.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"I don't regret it." That and Fitz laying the verbal smackdown on Daisy was great.

GLOSS posted:

Man, are they ever leading up to one of those three dying horribly in the next 1-2 episodes...

We're invincible! :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Fitz didn't kill anyone, I'm pretty sure Daisy going on the run lead to Mace's death.

gently caress you Daisy.

Fitz actually saved everyone from the fear dimension :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The fact that Ruby didn't kill Creel in 0.1 seconds with her throwing blade makes Yo-yo losing her arms that much sadder.

Simmons and Yo-yo did nothing wrong. :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Should've done the test Russian roulette style. Then you can still have the gag with the gun going off too.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Cocks Cable posted:

The one thing I'm not really feeling is the Hydra robot goons. They're kinda dumb and useless and they make the Hydra side of the equation feel very threadbare and low budget as in they can't even hire some background extras for this show. Everyone's a disposable robot except Hale and Ruby. It just feels off, especially when Hale is barking orders and monologing.

The no budget robot goons are even sadder funnier when you notice that they aren't even close to the same height. There were a few scenes where one robot was like half a foot taller than his buddy. :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I guess Creel is still alive. Wood transformation did save him.

nooneofconsequence posted:

good call goon who questioned if the arms should work with Yo-Yo's powers

So how did Yo-yo move Mack into the cell last episode? :iiam:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Deke wants to touch rat-holes with Daisy.

Rathole to... rathole? :barf:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

Agreed but its technically in question and its not like "secret Hydra agent" is the weirdest thing some viewers ever predicted from the show.

Why else would Hale's lackey be standing behind her nodding along as she read off the script?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

Like I said, I completely agree. I was just responding to some poster who questioned it and instead of being all smug and saying I "know" because context clues make it very, very, likely and getting dragged into an internet TVIV LOST hole I just decided to say "wait and see."

Everyone is dead and Talbot's wife is just trying to get him to accept that and cross over to join his family :lost:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

First on Supergirl and now AoS: everyone is leaving their armory door unlocked this week.

Way to be selfish FitzSimmons and pick each other over the whole loving planet. Also Ruby totally would have let you go afterwards :downs:

"I had it under control." Yea nice try Daisy, but Yo-yo did nothing wrong :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

When Daisy goes rogue, it's ok. But when Fitz or Yo-yo do it...

:v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Uh, tossing the gravitonium into the sun doesn't seem like the best idea. Just toss it out of the solar system. Space is HUGE.

Yo-yo was right :colbert:

Zebulon posted:

I definitely wasn't expecting Gravitalbot. Given what I remember of Gravitonium though it really works. Dude wasn't exactly well in the head from what I recall. And had a bitchin' beard.

His crazy is keeping the other 2 in check :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Slashrat posted:

I liked how we just caught the tail end of Davis telling Piper how he actually survived his encounter with Aida in the season 4 finale, and he shrugs off that nobody else has cared to hear it. xD

I'm surprised this show hasn't had an episode following a random redshirt around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ApeHawk posted:

Since we only have three episodes left of this season and they seem to be tying up all the loose ends, I wonder if that senator lady's cocooning brother will show up, or if he'll just stay at the bottom of the ocean.

He's the last infinity stone!