Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
some ones i like are: babe, sweetie, puddin cup, spot, fluffy, sugar pie, flooppaws, quaffle, thunderbolt speedster, lover boy/girl, lumper

which ones are ur favorites?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
thinkin about what itd be like to have a cat named Gran Torino now

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
The Cat With No Name

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
we communicate in gruff nods

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
another good pet name idea is basing it on a shared experience. so if u and ur sweetie went mountain climbing together you could call them ur little mountaineer :3:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

lmbo calrissian posted:

Is no one gonna mention that every single person misunderstood the OP meaning pet names as in for another person and not your pets

God youre all hopeless

ALL sorts <:mad:>

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
*im sitting trying to figure out if no one got the joke, or if the joke is that no one got it, or if the joke was a bad joke and everyones ignoring it, or if the joke is the joke was a bad joke and everyones ignoring it. i begin to sweat heavily*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Sometimes the best way to get a joke is to not get a joke ya dig?

i do i think but it went on for a longish time and i got insecure :(

its all good though! i feel that the way forward is more good pet names (all sorts) :)

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

canyoneer posted:

i don't like when people give their dogs or cats people names, unless it's a really, really big dog then it kinda makes sense

sometimes it can be good if its like the most ordinary person name tho

like one of my friends has a big old cat and its name is just joe, which sounds good i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I had a co-worker with a dog named Bob.

thats a good dog name

• Locked thread