Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I'm pretty psyched for more rhyno and heath stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanguinia posted:

secretly horrible

You haven't been paying attention my dude

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanguinia posted:

...like, seriously? Sin Cara? Because suddenly pushing Jinder after close to a decade as a jobber with no momentum and no credibility really made him a huge Indian Star, so they thought repeating that was a good plan?

Those are such wildly different scenarios

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sanguinia posted:

I've been saying for a while that this Rumble is going to be the decider in terms of if I just give up on WWE or not, and if the winner is god drat John Cena it's going to be a decisive "yep, I'm done." The idea that he would spend 3/4ths of the year not being around, lose almost every match he was in, and then come back and win the Rumble out of nowhere with no build so he can then beat AJ to both undo all the hard work he did putting AJ over by taking his win back, AND so his record-breaking 17th title win will be the #2 Match below Roman's 4th loving coronation... seeing that poo poo would be the final nail in the loving coffin for me, full stop.

It has to be Nakamura or Owens or Zayn. It just loving has to be.

Good heavens

• Locked thread