Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tad Ghostal
Dec 2, 2014

I prefer my Little Dad. like one time I owned him with a great joke and we both had a laugh

My little dad, Bernie, had been hogging the tv the entire day and had literally not left the room. I walked in and sat down and started watching tv, hoping he would put something I wanted to watch on, but he kept flipping through the channels and wouldn't even stop to watch anything good. He finally gets to a channel with Bob Marley and he was singing some wicked annoying song. The song was over and another Bob Marley song came on and I started to get annoyed. It was a loving Bob Marley marathon. Bernie doesn't even listen to reggae I think he was just being a dick.

So after one more Bob Marley song I said to Bernie, "please change the channel this is stupid"
He didn't respond.

So again I said, "come on bernie this is dumb please just put ESPN on or something"
He just sat there and didn't even look my way.

So finally I stood up and I was like "bernie change the channel. Jamaican me crazy"

I never saw Bernie XD harder in his life. He was laughing so hard at the Jamaican comment. I was pretty happy about it and I felt really good. He gave me a hug and said I could watch whatever I wanted and that maybe he'd buy me the latest video game if we went out that night

I literally have the best dads and the best life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I prefer my balls

• Locked thread