Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I live in Canada, I’ve been to the US, and I’ve been to the third world.

there’s a reason people who talk about how poo poo America is compare it to countries like Sweden and Canada, rather than countries like Columbia or the Philippines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

thats a feature

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

General Dog posted:

If America is so bad, then why do people put so much on the line trying to get in?

partly because most other nations outside the developed west are even worse, but mostly because America's primary export for the better part of a century is its culture, thus the entire planet has been flooded for more than a generation with both hard and soft propaganda painting America as a far better place than it is

ask most immigrants seeking entry to the US why they're trying to get in and they'll paint you a bullshit idealised picture of the America they've seen in media

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

debt collection agencies are one of the most hideously evil and unjustifiable things that exist in our capitalist economy

sorry op but you would have had it coming

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

i don't know how more Americans haven't turned to dealing drugs and/or robbing drug dealers to survive

• Locked thread