Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

:confused: It's $79 and they do it for you?

Oh that's neat, I can buy a new battery for like 8 bucks and pop it in within a few seconds. But your idea is cool too. Definitely. Cool idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Zorodius posted:

How is even one person stupid enough to believe their bullshit explanation?

Oh, there's plenty that will. Look deep inside, you know this to be true.

What's interesting though is my gf is poo poo at not breaking phones and always gets these old ones from her mom. They always run loving syrupy slow and I wondered if they were always that lovely or if something happened to them? I guess the answer is that they were always lovely and something was done to them, lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

emoji posted:

No you can't unless your phone is old as balls or some weird extra lovely brand. No modern mainstream android phone has a replaceable battery.

My phone is a note 4, which does have a replaceable battery. It's actually a really nice phone, I love it and it does everything I need it to. Sucks they took that feature away

• Locked thread