Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Hopper posted:

Maybe he is prepping a build for a gameplay trailer of Division 2? A goon can dream...

I'm over here hoping for Seattle.

Fits the story bill, we learn through the Division 1 that the entire East Coast has fallen, including DC. Most of the Midwest is in the process of falling. But the West Coast is fine, the quarantine worked.

If you had a new worse version of the virus, you ain't dropping it in Ground Zero p2. You going to where the first virus didn't work. And you ain't dropping it in Montana or Idaho.

So it should be Seattle, San Fran, or LA I imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

I don't care about the fluff, if you don't live in new York city your hometown sucks for video games on foot.

The Seattle core ( ie Queen Anne, Downtown, Belltown, International, Capital Hill, Ballard/Fremont/UDistrict ) is smaller then Manhattan. It's only larger if you include Industrial/Georgetown/West Seattle/Magnolia.

Seattle is extremely walkable, to the point it's actually kinda too small for a video game setting I'd almost argue. Like it's a bunch of wide open spaces leading to the water, and then easy walking. It'd take me 45 minutes tops walking from Upper Queen Anne all the way down to the Stadium in International and I'm a super slow walker. If you were actually attempting to walk it quickly you could probably do that in 30ish.

Rookersh fucked around with this message at 18:18 on May 17, 2018

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Roman posted:

Blurry-rear end Division 2 leaked pic

All I can make out is "????? will ????????", a big rear end sniper rifle, and a crossbow
Also looks like one of them is wearing short sleeves
Anyone who could actually figure out where those buildings are is very special indeed
Apparently it rules out DC because of building height laws, no skyscrapers there
Also does anyone here actually give a poo poo about spoilers?

That is 100% DC.

That's the Washington Monument, you can see the Reflecting Pool below it. She's standing at the base of the Pool. You can see the pillars on either side, which is the Lincoln Memorial they are coming out of.

No idea what the building next to it is though.

Rookersh fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jun 9, 2018

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
Ya gotta look at more then just the buildings. It's pretty obvious once you realize where they are standing.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Roman posted:

First look at Shields:

Rewards are "currency, collectible, and narrative content." "If you own lots of shields, you'll unlock unique elements in TD2."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48_RexU9hqk&t=8130s

Do we know if Shields go away? ie can I just get all the Shields in August, or do I have to do them monthly.