Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

Veritas posted:

For fun i put together that tactician build with the turret and sticky bomb. Barrett's chest with a relentless backpack, and a 204GS lvaoc. It's a hoot with 50% skill haste, and silly bomb and turret damage.

Yessss, now go solo legendaries with it. You can also solo challenging Underground missions, just don’t get rushed by the hunters and you can one-shot them with stickies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe
Mini-seekers are the best due to AOE bleed potential. I think the individual explosions also interact with that +25% explosion damage talent.

If you want to burst a single target down, use BFB sticky. It’s what you use to delete legendary LMB medics at the start of the engagement.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe
Run BFB + Seekers, never stop exploding. You should have a low-GS gun with Predator for all your healing needs anyway.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

Knifegrab posted:

You are boring, a boring boring person. I am bored now.

Does predator work with skill kills or only kills done with the weapon?

It works with skill kills as long as you have the weapon in your hands. Same applies with Destructive and Ferocious.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

acidblue posted:

Happy to hear this game is good again! I quit playing before Underground, because as a Tactician, most of my friends quit, and soloing with that kind of gear was pointless. One of my buddies is back, so I’ll give it another shot. Are skill power builds worth using? Let me know if anybody wants to do anything!

PSN: Acidbluedod

Skill power builds are the next best builds for soloing hard content - there are a few guides further up in the thread.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

Fuzz posted:

Which offensive skill has the shortest cooldown? I feel like with all that poo poo you could just go all out rolly ball/BFB Explosivo on this game, which sounds GLORIOUS.

If you count pulse turret, it’s cool down starts as soon as you drop it so you can have 100% uptime on it. I think seekers have a shorter cool down than BFB, but with 50% skill haste and a Determined gun you should Never Stop Exploding.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

The loving problem for me is subloadouts.

On my striker there are so many ways to tweak it for pve/legendaries/dz/normalizedpvp that I could honestly have 6 striker loadouts.

So I have my 7/6/3 striker in the loadouts but then have distinct PvE guns with their own unique mods that aren’t used by any other loadouts so I can just equip those if necessary, but it’s annoying to still have to switch EDR gearmods and crit ones as needed by swapping them in and out of gear or having them float in my bag.

Just use your pvp mods in pve, classy striker is strong enough that you can just steamroll stuff anyway.

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe
I don’t think I can take any more Lexington for the upcoming GE. Maybe I’ll just chain solo legendaries with my tac build for shits and giggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chami
Mar 28, 2011

Keep it classy, boys~
Fun Shoe

afkmacro posted:

Sorry but they’re nothing alike. I personally love it, when FO3 did the DC area it was fun trying to recognize landmarks and streets.

Plus when the cleaners set the Red Line on fire it'll just be business as usual!