Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I just reinstalled this, last I played was when the APC and stinger incursions(?) just came out. Is the goon player sheet up to date?

And also is there a good website explaining all the game modes, sets etc? I am completely out of the loop but loved this game back then and put 200hrs in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I was hoping to play with you and Sandweed sometime :-)

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
What is that app? Does it help set logistics?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
How do I get such a mask?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I need more firearms mods, should I just buy the template?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Well, getting back into this game is harder than I thought. I played with Guillermus and Sandweed which was fun and helped boost me a bit, but on my own this game is tough as nails. I got absolutely blown to pieces in West side piers area and daily targets are doable but only like the first 2. I can't seem to figure out a solo activity that gets me better gear and skill mods and isn't too difficult.

And I am at the weird point of not having any classified set yet, so I don't know what group activity to matchmaker for that I can a actually pull my own weight.
Any suggestions what to look for?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Can you the first 2 mask things in world tier 1? If so that's probably easiest.
Those are just appearance items anyway right?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I will try my hands at the GE tonight, I'll be on the discord if anyone wants to join me (EU, GMT+1). Looking to get my first classified set and might need some tips on how to best make use of the GE.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I got it the same way it seems. I use a bolt action myself and stayed behind a bit, but I think they definitely did get shocked at least once. Maybe it only counts when you get zapped yourself?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Let's hope it is better today. Some guy yesterday said the extended it for a day as compensation, is that true?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Jose Oquendo posted:

They've done it before. Check their social media.

It's me, I am the old guy who doesn't look at social media of companies because I can't take Twitter and Facebook serious as sources of information, there is too mucbgarbage to filter out.

They should post this as news ingame or on uplay.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Finally got my 6pcs striker set today.

Funny observation about shock melee: When I shoot an enemy to charge up and then elbow him, 9/10 times it won't work. When I shoot the floor, then start running to charge all the way up, shock elbow works every time.

Not sure what the deal is here but that's how it works for me.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Check out the 6k striker on "division builds".
I'd say Showstopper, AR and a (bolt action) sniper.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Maybe he is prepping a build for a gameplay trailer of Division 2? A goon can dream...

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Division 2: Brexit Day

Gameplay area:City of London and surrounding quarters
Story: Virus distributed via Blue Passports

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
So the new GE starts in 15 mins. Dang this is a public holiday and I had so many plans...

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
We are off to a great start, 5 delta errors in 20 minutes while trying to sort my stash out. Looks like I'll come back tomorrow.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I might preorder this...
Even if it is just more D1 I'll get my money's worth.

Do the 20% off for 100 uplay points count for preorders?

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
I dusted off my lvl 14 DZ twink. You can do the DZ stuff at any level and lvl 14 is basically a wasteland. So for the landnarks and named kills, if you have em, use low level characters if you don't like being ganked.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Well this, and it saves them the empty verticality. After New York, there is no equally iconic city in the US for anyone not American.

I was hoping for London, but well, that wasn't gonna happen. Even though the architecture would have lent itself pretty well to a game.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

afkmacro posted:

For non New Yorkers, I mean besides Central Park and Times Square I didn’t recognize much either.

There's a piece of the High line, the Hudson piers subway station, the iconic spot at the start in the streets beneath Brooklyn Bridge, those brownstone projects near warren gate etc. Plenty of iconic things.

There ate other cities with wider appeal than Washington but gotta have that "take back the capitol thing" for the American audience I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

And then paying the hookers with them.

Grabbing them by the pussy you mean.