Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Alter Ego posted:

No, it's laughable. One ad with Bachmann in that loving Sky Captain outfit, paired with any number of godawful things she's said about LGBT people, would sink her in all but the most rural areas.

Minnesota is pretty liberal outside of Bachmann's specific district too IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hopefully this puts to bed the stupid rear end "the youngsters are all alt-right CHUDs in waiting" myth to bed.

32% chuds is still really bad and proportional to Trump's overall base.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Covok posted:

Guys, the Blue Wave was never going to happen. I told you that in 2016. Just like the camps opening up and Trump trying to have trans people banned from the military, I told you this was going to happen and I was right. You had two years to come to terms. You should not freak out. It was never going to happen and it's not happening. All that will happen is small changes. And maybe they will be enough.

So just relax. You'll take some seats, maybe take the house, and never take the Senate. Exactly as I told you.

There we go. Welcome back.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Beto losing is a huge hit to the blue wave narrative because he was pretty much the face of it, regardless of a House blowout.

• Locked thread