Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My wife has been trying to spice up our sex lives recently and she bought a package of toys for us. Most of them are fun, or at least not boring. The usual stuff, I guess. One of them was something neither of us had ever seen before. It was like a silicone cock ring connected to about 10" of soft silicone rope (for lack of a better word). At the end of the rope was this little rear end dildo about as long as my forefinger. It had a vibrator thingy inside. It was shaped kind of like an aerodynamic mouse, I guess. The furry kind, not the one on your computer. What I think you're supposed to do with it is slip the cock ring on, then shove the business end of the rope somewhere fun, either on him or her? Anyway, she shoved it up my rear end. It felt pretty good.

The orgasm was explosive. I am pretty sure it caused that little fucker to crawl in a bit deeper.

After we were done, she attempted to pull it out for me. Not happening. Felt extremely weird to have someone trying to yank a large turd sized object out of my rear end, that is for sure. After awhile, she gave a good tug and I felt a sensation like when a condom breaks, only in my butthole.

'Oh no" she said.

I whimpered.

Luckily though, I had eaten a mighty dinner of chicken thighs and broccoli and all I had to do was go to the bathroom and pull my knees up to my chest like I have seen on diagrams several times here on GBS and that little bastard shat right out.

You guys saved my life. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Shut up GE Cafe

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
ok

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
What's his name op?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

What's his name op?

tara

I don't know what GE Cafe is

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Sounds like fun if you need a third let me know

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

have you considered getting a husband instead, OP

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:patriot: good luck in your future endeavors

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

Sounds like fun if you need a third let me know

it was super awesome until the end.

I tried to find a picture of the thing, but I failed.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

possibly the ultimate humblebrag

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You need a flared base for anal toys op good luck in your future endeavors

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

My dog swallowed some yarn and I had to do the same once, tell your wife to coax not yank and also consider expressing your glands while she's back there

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nah it's like a bandaid you just have to rip it out with one good hard pull

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Hell Yeah posted:

I didn't mean for t to be. I just wanted to pint out that every once in awhile, GBS comes through.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this was a real emotional roller coaster op, voted 5.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Nah it's like a bandaid you just have to rip it out with one good hard pull

That techniques forbidden

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Sounds like a job for a Squatty PottyTM

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Hell Yeah posted:

lmao

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

What's his name op?

Frankie

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Glad it all worked out in the end OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thank you for calling GBS Technical Assistance, please remember to fill out the survey if our support has been helpful to you and your pleasurable man hole.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Please send me the broken bits. I will repair it for you. No need to wash them.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Maybe it was not for asses

Lena Dunham
Sep 19, 2017

OP you're no Hakan/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Testikles posted:

Does not compute

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Testikles posted:

son of a bitch

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Dregs posted:

tara

I don't know what GE Cafe is

SAclopedia to the rescue.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

ditty bout my clitty posted:

SAclopedia to the rescue.

I looked it up. i couldn't finish it. it is too fresh in my mind

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
For the poor curious bastards who don't know the enchanting story of GE cafe aka pwn:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1882534

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

The Dregs posted:

My wife has been trying to spice up our sex lives recently and she bought a package of toys for us. Most of them are fun, or at least not boring. The usual stuff, I guess. One of them was something neither of us had ever seen before. It was like a silicone cock ring connected to about 10" of soft silicone rope (for lack of a better word). At the end of the rope was this little rear end dildo about as long as my forefinger. It had a vibrator thingy inside. It was shaped kind of like an aerodynamic mouse, I guess. The furry kind, not the one on your computer. What I think you're supposed to do with it is slip the cock ring on, then shove the business end of the rope somewhere fun, either on him or her? Anyway, she shoved it up my rear end. It felt pretty good.

The orgasm was explosive. I am pretty sure it caused that little fucker to crawl in a bit deeper.

After we were done, she attempted to pull it out for me. Not happening. Felt extremely weird to have someone trying to yank a large turd sized object out of my rear end, that is for sure. After awhile, she gave a good tug and I felt a sensation like when a condom breaks, only in my butthole.

'Oh no" she said.

I whimpered.

Luckily though, I had eaten a mighty dinner of chicken thighs and broccoli and all I had to do was go to the bathroom and pull my knees up to my chest like I have seen on diagrams several times here on GBS and that little bastard shat right out.

You guys saved my life. Thank you.

Haha woah look at this guy who knows how to poo poo without crying + feeling ashamed about it.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
My wife broke my rear end off with a sex toy last night.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah but you can't say it didn't already have a crack in it

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
since you like having stuff in your rear end, why bother with a wife if you're gay?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sounds like you had quite the assperience op!

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Pretty sure that wasn't supposed to go up the B-hole.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Creamed Cormp posted:

since you like having stuff in your rear end, why bother with a wife if you're gay?

prude

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

I'm not judging, it's entirely fine to be homosexual nowadays, I 100% support your rights to marry and all.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Thats a bummer

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

I wonder if that fat gently caress is still alive or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm not judging, it's entirely fine to be homosexual nowadays, I 100% support your rights to marry and all.

lol

• Locked thread