Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
****mODZ please enforce no talks only bumps ****************************************

no talk only bump

if u want to die because you're sad please go to the help thread up at the top of the forum after you bump this thread

otherwise just qtiyd in 2018VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ITS 2018 AND I WANT 2 DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

mods change my name posted:

ITS 2018 AND I WANT 2 DIE

edit: this post reserved

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

but what if you dont want to die because you went out there to get the help you need and you went out there to change things for the better?

i mean we all gonna die anyways, might as well try to some something with out lovely fleeting lives.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
hail ss-18 satan

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
erry mornin when the alarm goes off

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

CommieGIR posted:

Santa has heard your pleas:

Hail Santan

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I dreamed that I was hiking around in Utah and then woke up and hiking in Utah won't be on the agenda until 3 months at least :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

erry mornin when the alarm goes off

• Locked thread