Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Connors appears to be going Super Saiyan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Modern medical miracles.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so uh, he didn't use the front door? he jumped in a random window and is heckling someone in housekeeping.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Samuringa posted:

That guy's face reminds me of some businessman supervillain but I can't quite put my finger on it

Vandal Savage?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I was thinking Foreigner, by the middle panel.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

He looks like Latino Morbius

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh poo poo first The Hulk, now The Submariner to-

Manatee Cannon posted:

when did namor move to florida and why is he working in a hospital

Goddammit!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Drakyn posted:

Modern medical miracles.

lmao

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Newspaper Spider-Man: Now Starring Latino Namor

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
Spiderman: (Throttes Doctor) YOU HAVE TO HELP THIS MAN!!

Doctor: What man?

Spiderman: The one I had to drop onto the floor so I had my hands free to throttle you. You might want to check him for a concussion.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
By chance, Jonah is just around the corner. "Spider-Man assaults defenceless hospital worker! Dammit, why isn't Parker here to get the photo?"

And this being NSM, you know Peter would pull his mask off and go "Yo."

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Payndz posted:

By chance, Jonah is just around the corner. "Spider-Man assaults defenceless hospital worker! Dammit, why isn't Parker here to get the photo?"

And this being NSM, you know Peter would pull his mask off and go "Yo."

nah JJJ would call him while standing next to spider-man while peter spends three days panicking if his phone is on silent or not

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
What’s the worst thing that could happen Peter you fucken idiot

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just kick your way into the operating theatre, it'll be fine.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Jesus Christ Bruce

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I am so looking forward to The Hulk AND Lizard The Hulk being together in a hospital full of vulnerable and sick patients with only Newspaper Spider-Man to protect them.

Wait no. not looking forward to. Completely horrified by.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

1. Peter if all he needs is a transfusion they can do that right in the ER :facepalm:

2. If you knew he needed a transfusion, why not you and the other world-class scientist MacGuyver some swamp gear out of Connors' poo poo shack? What was even the point of it if you were going to hightail it back to Miami?

3. Bruce, don't threaten to murder cab drivers. Honey, just, this is fugitive etiquette 102.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
from the look on that guy's face, he knows what happens if you cross half-naked dudes who threaten to murder you and your wife in florida. also uh, an operating room is not an emergency room, and anyway now they have to move to a different operating room since the idiot in tights who has been hanging out in a swamp all day just contaminated it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah our hero just committed involuntary manslaughter

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
in two consecutive panels the colorist put the wound in different places.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh wait, poo poo. that's not even a cab driver. they aren't trying to get a ride from him or anything. that's just some random guy who is upset that two nutjobs are disrupting traffic, so banner threatened to murder him.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
If he's AB negative, he can get blood from loving anyone as long as they're not Rh positive! :argh:

I mean, ignoring that whatever effect The Lizard blood has on transfusions.

It's me, I'm the one mad about scientific accuracy in the strip where a werewolf was killed by projecting the sun in a planetarium.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Also "Blood is THICKER..." than what? Than Peter? Not possible.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
So instead of all of them going to the hospital in an ambulance, Peter leapfrogged Curt several city blocks (with no idea where he was going), threatened an orderly and then burst into an operating room. While the only one who can donate (at least according to the strip's idea of science) is running through traffic.

Also, he exposed his secret identity to Bruce in the process. For no reason.

The only way this could be more Newspaper Spider-Man is if one of the doctors punched him in the head.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Haifisch posted:

If he's AB negative, he can get blood from loving anyone as long as they're not Rh positive! :argh:

I mean, ignoring that whatever effect The Lizard blood has on transfusions.

It's me, I'm the one mad about scientific accuracy in the strip where a werewolf was killed by projecting the sun in a planetarium.

Obviously he has AB- with a different type P from the average person.

You know, P, for Purple Pants. He shares it with the hulk.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Should uh

should we be bringing the Hulk into a busy hospital?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Probably won't hulk out if he's pumped full of sedatives.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
"Hi, this is my verbally aggressive, homeless-looking friend, he needs some opiates so nobody gets hurt."

"Lady, I've already called the cops."

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

oh wait, poo poo. that's not even a cab driver. they aren't trying to get a ride from him or anything. that's just some random guy who is upset that two nutjobs are disrupting traffic, so banner threatened to murder him.

An everyday occurrence in Florida. If I was that driver I'd just assume he's high on bath salts or something.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

<Looks at driver being threatened by Bruce. Sees gray flattop. Looks at black smudge under his upper lip that might be a brush mustache misplaced by Sunday colorist>

Guys, that's probably not Jonah. But what if that were Jonah?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I thought it was Jonah for a moment, too. Shoulda been.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

jonah's in the hospital now for an emergency mustache transplant that spider-man interrupted by barging into the er

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
That piece of salami on conner's leg is sucking out all his blood! :ohdear:

also :lol: at torn-pants bruce and MJ running through broad daylight traffic

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Isn't receiving a blood transfusion from Bruce Banner the literal origin story of the She-Hulk?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Isn't receiving a blood transfusion from Bruce Banner the literal origin story of the She-Hulk?

Shh, we are supposed to be surprised with the Hulk Lizard in a few days/weeks.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Yes. We might be getting the lizard, the hulk, or the lizard-hulk in a busy hospital. Peter is a Fucken dangerous idiot who should have been able to do the blood transfusion at the shack

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I don't care what Connors turns into, as long as he's wearing a leotard.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Connors is totally going to go into hulk mode whenever his next arm serum doesnt work, good work peter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Dr.Connors tries a new serum, and grows a Hulk arm.