Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
"Yes! No students killed yet!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Wait

So Spider-man is hopping around to get Connors to the hospital as fast as he can

Yet we know that Banner will be the one to donate his blood to him because of plot hooks

And they left Banner behind.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

I love how if you look at his leg in the second panel you can really obviously see the gashes that are supposed to be skin-colored and the big surrounding bloodstain that's supposed to be red, but the weekday colorist was either too stupid to realize it wasn't badly drawn wrinkles or was just like "gently caress it".

And it's even worse in today's strip!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
That guy's face reminds me of some businessman supervillain but I can't quite put my finger on it

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I don't care what Connors turns into, as long as he's wearing a leotard.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Bruce really hates cars

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Proteus Jones posted:

It *might* work? Where the gently caress did you get your MD? Of course it will work.

All they had to do was make Peter any of the "+" blood types to rule him out.

Spider-man has a nasty historic of killing people with his bodily fluids so Bruce really is the best choice here.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Lurdiak posted:

Don't you remember when he cured Gwen Stacy's illegitimate daughter from goblin serum poisoning with his radioactive blood.

Grandpa, please take your meds, you're doing incoherent ramblings again :(

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

mind the walrus posted:

Oh yeah somewhere Aunt May is miserable like she deserves.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
They don't need to collect much because once they've injected it into Connors they'll belittle and mock the blood until it gets angry and expands

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Panel 3 nurse doesn't really look like she cares about Banner dying...

Manatee Cannon posted:

this makes no sense on any level and I love it

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Unkempt posted:

This is ridiculous. Just put everyone's blood in a big bucket in the middle of the room and let people take what they need.

There is a nonzero chance that Connors will end up drinking the blood

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Gonna have a hard time with the Orphan of Kos-9 but the journey is worth it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I would buy a hardcover trade collection of this strip

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Unfortunately, Spider-Man has tattooed "I AM PETER PARKER, DAILY BUGLE REPORTER" in both of his arms

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Haifisch posted:

Peter didn't go GRONNNK either. Shameful.

In this episode, the part of "Kraven The Hunter" shall be played by Lennie Small

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

howe_sam posted:

God no, the last thing 616 did with MJ, to my knowledge, is put her in Tony Stark's orbit. Has she done anything in the comics since Tony turned into a hologram?

At least we have Renew Your Vows

What's the excuse for MJ to dress up and go out to fight crime? Did she want to spend some time with Peter & May?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Just inject everyone with some Hulk blood, what could possibly go wrong

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I wonder how much the Peter Parker half of the blood will impact the Spider-Man half? Maybe Banner will be unable to Hulk out due to brain damage mellowing out?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

The Unnamed One posted:

Ironically enough, Connors lost his arm in the first place because of his Krokodil addiction

Well, he had to spend the fortune he got from being a Lacoste model on something...

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Aw, I was hoping the recap page would have changed the Nurse again.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
And murdered Ronan, a cosmic threat.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
The eternal slumber.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

ImpAtom posted:

She had to donate blood to Peter after he donated blood to Banner after he donated blood to Connors.
So in turn, Newspaper She-Hulk donated blood to her.

Following the current chain of events, that means Peter will suddenly turn into The Marvelous Spider-Model and have to take MJ's place in her interviews.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

uh, nothing's happening? why is he glowing, then?

it's uh...Banner Sense?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
So far the colorist has managed to keep track of the color Connor's and Banner's pants, let's see how long that will last.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Jerusalem posted:

I still love that the original reason for Banner deciding he had no choice but to turn into the Hulk was because Spidey was down for the count. But Spider-Man was already up and chatting to the Doctor before Bruce even tried and failed to become the Hulk, and now he's apparently so fine that he's catching him in mid-air to save him.

He was trying to be nice and not mention Peter's absolute incompetence when dealing with, well, everything.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

notthegoatseguy posted:

Where did that desk come from? Who pulled Bruce's body over to be leaning against the desk?

While Peter and Bruce were busy with the Lizard the doctors injected some blood in that desk too.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Richard Rider probably knows.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Jesus, MJ, tone it down! :eek:

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I'm surprised he didn't land head first on the pole.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Are you going to tell the Rhino he needs to take off his suit? I sure as hell ain't, the guy can dress up as he wants.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
The artist must be so relieved that they can fall back on The Hulk Blood Excuse anytime they mess up The Lizard's anatomy.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Imagine four bricks on the edge of a building

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I think Peter just made up that webshooter thing because he yearns for death.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Good thing they preemptively stuffed their mouths with cocaine to better face The Lizard.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
They'll climb back and MJ will have murdered knocked The Lizard out

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
The Lizard will push MJ and she'll land on three syringes, one with Peter's blood, one with Banner's blood and one with Connor's blood.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

The MSJ posted:

It's just a shame Jeph Loeb got his hands on the Ultimate Universe.

Almost all the things cited in this thread happened in Volume 1. Ultimates was garbage from the start(Except Spider-man).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
Rev the loving engines, we're going to town now