Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
There are issues, the servers are melting down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Yo also be prepared for explanations about how there is no cheating when ckrytek has Helios and I hope their anti-cheat works. maybe they will give a poo poo.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
anyone else not getting directional sound? My headphones don't actually differentiate between right and left in this game when they do in other games.

for some reason my computer gave up on stereo sound and IDK why

Grognan fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Feb 24, 2018

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

MysteriousStranger posted:

what's your sound card?

Motherboard, normally works fine. Found out a speaker system still has stereo. (from the same jack IDK why)

Oddly enough the motherboard outputs some sort of jack for 5.1 and above but I haven't seen any headphones or speakers that cost less than the motherboard that uses that jack. So I use the janky case headphone jack that is flaky some of the time.

Grognan fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Feb 24, 2018

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
hmm, scaling back resolution doesn't make you less competitive because they made all the enemies and the hunters really different from each other in profile and color.

Grognan fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Feb 26, 2018

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah this is going to be a flame out, they already got the cash. There isn't any subscription.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
thought I saw the timer for the match was an hour on steam dicussions

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

DarkDobe posted:

The one big benefit to a successful bounty extraction is the Upgrade points that you get:
You only get these for escaping with a bounty token, and you can use them to buy more HP for your man - up to 150 total, including bars you have permanently lost prior - as well as unlocking more traits for them.

This happens regardless of Bounty token. You just get more stuff when you do extract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sard posted:

This game will hemorrhage new blood fast.