Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Hows the gun play feel in this game? Is this one of those games where npcs are dangerous because they soak a crap ton of bullets or are the zombos dangerous because of literally any other reason such as one hit kill, good AI, limited resources, etc? I prefer the later than the former.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

keyframe posted:

Guns feel really meaty and great. Enemies go down fast on headshots. They are dumb zombie AI but they will gently caress your poo poo up if you are not careful cause even the basic zombie hits for a ton of damage. Most of the time you will be trying to avoid poo poo and try to make as less sound as possible while you try to find clues and stalk other players.

Also gently caress night time maps, 2spoopy4me :gonk:

Thanks I've soured on games involving zombies lately because it feels like game devs wanna take the easy way out trying to evoke fear of confrontation by making zombies able absorb a ridiculous amount of punishment which isn't scary it's just annoying.