Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trizzdog
May 5, 2014
Original Proprietor of Space Dank

I've been experimenting in solo to get a feel for the game, and as long as you get more than one clue and buy the cheapest hunters possible, you should break even on death, even gain a tiny bit of cash. So far I feel it's not really necessary to buy additional gear for hunters when you're starting out, since as long as you got something to bang bang and wack with, you'll have a chance.

Running out of money isn't a big deal anyways, looking at what "tier 0" offers. Basically if you run of dosh, you get to bum with a freebie hunter. I think you can turn him to tier 1 if you wish, if you survive?

Trizzdog fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Feb 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trizzdog
May 5, 2014

Considering everyone is cursed in some way and can do the spoopy hand things to find Blue's next clue, I think that creepy neck-break stare should be a feature, and not a desync bug.

Also playing during the day for not maximum spoop factor, disgusting.

Trizzdog
May 5, 2014

Feral Integral posted:

Did the knuckle dusters get nerfed? Haven't been able to one punch any zombies in the head anymore :'(

Not being able to one punch grunts in the face is a serious blow to the otherwise outstanding design of this game. Who was the nerd in their balance team who was all like "BUT WE NEED TO ENFORCE GRUNT'S BLUNT RESISTANCE!".