Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Game is a blast. Just need to fix the performance issues.

Also after a round with Ozone where we killed everyone and the spider and extracted succesfully, this is me:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I used this tactic yesterday. If you get a stick of dynamite anywhere NEAR somebody - they are dead.

We found one exception. We chucked one at a team that was extracting. It was like 3 ft from one of them, made the injured sound, but they were both able to extract. :iiam::

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Knuckle duster and dynamite are my problem solvers.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Pirate Radar posted:

How’s the performance been for you guys? I have a 1070 and one of the newer Intel chips, but it’s an alpha...

I have an i5 2500k oc'd @ 4.3gHz and a 1070. I get between 30 and 60 fps depending on what's happening. They have a lot of optimization to do on this, but you can still have a blast.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Ozone and I figured out my primary issue. Been trying to record while playing and that tanks my performance. Turning it off enabled me to land shots and not deal with Hunt: Powerpoint Presentation. Tinfoil, I'll be up for some redemption later today.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Spawned with pistol and single shotgun. Still got 3 kills, then we got sniped by a team with spark rifles. Never even saw them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Just watched a streamer run around, scare birds, crank open a door, fire wildly, then get shot because they're in the water, and quit because the game sucks where's my refund. lmao BOI this ain't overwatch.