Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Saladin Rising posted:

New thread, insanity still reigns:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
Seriously I can't loving believe this is a real tweet.

Look at how many likes and RTs this poo poo is getting, expecting more like this since it'll stroke his ego.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Quorum posted:

And then that one uncomfortable country that really wants to be friends with both Israel and the rest of the world has to keep slipping in and out of both parties pretending to go to the bathroom, hilarity ensues.

LOL CANADA!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bannon secret hero

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Bannon talking about Jr is like out of a movie where the criminals decide to start murdering the people they think are going to be first to squeal after the heist went bad.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Look at how many likes and RTs this poo poo is getting, expecting more like this since it'll stroke his ego.

The bots seem to give his North Korea tweets a disproportionate boost.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

It's the white house lawn party all over again isn't it? Trump just loves parties.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Threatening to invade iran now i guess

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948548807612084224

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

You know, I look at the Trump-Hannity dick sucking oroborus, and it makes me wonder what Fox News' endgame is. Like, ostensibly, right now they're in it for ratings and, by proxy, financial gain with all of their antics. And I have to assume that on some level the bigwigs are psyched to be Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon to actual national policy-making. But like, if nuclear war breaks out... then what? All these dildos are trying to line their coffers while dancing on the heads of matches. The gently caress are you going to do when Sean Hannity is a flaming skeleton sitting on an ash pile?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm guessing these idiots are either not thinking more than a month in advance or believe that there won't be any backlash against the U.S from starting more wars. After all they bullshitted their way into Iraq and it's not like America's elite has seen any negative ramifications of that.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Fart City posted:

You know, I look at the Trump-Hannity dick sucking oroborus, and it makes me wonder what Fox News' endgame is. Like, ostensibly, right now they're in it for ratings and, by proxy, financial gain with all of their antics. And I have to assume that on some level the bigwigs are psyched to be Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon to actual national policy-making. But like, if nuclear war breaks out... then what? All these dildos are trying to line their coffers while dancing on the heads of matches. The gently caress are you going to do when Sean Hannity is a flaming skeleton sitting on an ash pile?

The ones left, imho, don't have ulterior motives; they're true believers in their own idiocy. Sean Hannity has honestly convinced himself Trump is amazing.

Cruz might still be just that cynical and shortsighted, maybe Paul Ryan too, but most of them have drunk the koolaid.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

haveblue posted:

I don't know about Australia, but doesn't Canada still need him to not blow up NAFTA?

There are rumors they are playing hard on negotiations.

For example by demanding the agreement preempt all state "right to work" laws.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

KiteAuraan posted:

LOL CANADA!

LOL CANDA
OUR NEIGHBOR TO THE NORTH!
WHO REALLY CARES
ABOUT WHAT THEY DO UP THERE?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

It's me, the Iran respecting president, dooset daram my joonams

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

He twote, after someone competent explained that there would never be an appropriate time for that.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Incidentally, I wonder if Trump being somewhat Trumpier than usual on Twitter is connected to his bottom bitch Bannon calling his campaign treasonous and prognosticating on Trump Jr betraying his father

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Fart City posted:

But like, if nuclear war breaks out... then what?
I've always been pretty strongly against the idea of dying in the fires of nuclear armageddon...

Fart City posted:

The gently caress are you going to do when Sean Hannity is a flaming skeleton sitting on an ash pile?
... but you've made a pretty convincing argument in favor of it.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Saladin Rising posted:

New thread, insanity still reigns:

It's so weird comparing buttons, of all things, to penises.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Shifty Pony posted:

Canada was too good to be annexed. God bless that country.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Incidentally, I wonder if Trump being somewhat Trumpier than usual on Twitter is connected to his bottom bitch Bannon calling his campaign treasonous and prognosticating on Trump Jr betraying his father

Bannon is a sack of poo poo, but I think he is right and he would know and I am sure that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Saladin Rising posted:

Trump is that kid in an FPS game that you were kinda good at, who violently disgorged the most self-aggrandizing social acid every time he lost, because his failure is always someone else's fault. Maybe one day he will learn he actually is an idiot. :shobon:

That is the president.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Shifty Pony posted:

Wait, what exactly do you mean here? Do you have a link or something?

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

THE BAR posted:

It's so weird comparing buttons, of all things, to penises.
Chodes. Button penises are chodes.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Electric Phantasm posted:

Wonder how many of those rts are horrified "Look at this poo poo" quote tweets. Wish Twitter delineated between rt and qt

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

This sucks, because whenever Bannon gets all bombastic about something, it usually turns out to be nothing.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Petr posted:

This sucks, because whenever Bannon gets all bombastic about something, it usually turns out to be nothing.

True. This means very little.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

scuz posted:

Chodes. Button penises are chodes.
Ack! Not a good image to have this early! Curse you! :mad:

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Solkanar512 posted:

Sure, but it's a little old.

Here is the Globe and Mail from September.

Here and here are some more Canadian reporting of same.

And here is an American one. It doesn't seem to have been as widely reported for some reason.

As I understand it, the current situation is still basically this because negotiating with the States right now doesn't work very well.

Prism fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jan 3, 2018

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
trump draw the clock

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Solkanar512 posted:

Here's a link

Quick intro:

quote:

Canadian negotiators are demanding the United States roll back so-called "right to work" laws – accused of gutting unions in some U.S. states by starving them of money – as part of the renegotiation of the North American free-trade agreement. The request is part of a push by Ottawa to get the U.S. and Mexico to adopt higher labour standards under the deal.

Basically Canada sees states' union busting (and Mexico's corporate sponsored union system negotiating bad bargaining agreements) as the two countries trying to get an unfair advantage by dropping labor protections and wages.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
Has Bannon been interviewed by the Mueller team yet? Because if he hasn't I bet he will now.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Shifty Pony posted:

Here's a link

Quick intro:

Basically Canada sees states' union busting (and Mexico's corporate sponsored union system negotiating bad bargaining agreements) as the two countries trying to get an unfair advantage by dropping labor protections and wages.

If renegotiating NAFTA results in right to work laws being slashed, it will be like a child throwing dirt at a wall and ending up with the Mona Lisa.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

theflyingorc posted:

trump draw the clock

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/948567561951764480?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Prism posted:

As I understand it, the current situation is still basically this because negotiating with the States right now doesn't work very well.

That's because we've got an administration of Words, not Deeds.

Well that and it's hard to grift another country compared to a governmental department.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Read last night that the house investigation committee is split with the GOP looking to say the Russia investigation is done and nothing was found, while the Dems are crying to Paul Ryan to not let that happen. Also some not-racist Trump supporter claiming that the jury looks like people you'd see at a Black Lives Matter rally, which is about as close as you can get without explicitly saying the n word.

What the hell is going to happen with this? Nothing matters, again?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

See, I had the same "ok, this can't be happening" reaction when Trump was elected, but then I realized America is a nation filled with evil people.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Taerkar posted:

That's because we've got an administration of Words, not Deeds.

Well that and it's hard to grift another country compared to a governmental department.

Well yeah, I know exactly why it's stalled. The original plan was to be done by Christmas and we can see how much Trump didn't get done last year.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Faustian Bargain posted:

Also some not-racist Trump supporter claiming that the jury looks like people you'd see at a Black Lives Matter rally, which is about as close as you can get without explicitly saying the n word.

He also whined explicitly about there being only one white male. When will there be justice and representation for the white man?

ThinkProgress - That room isn’t a room where POTUS gets a fair shake.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

KickerOfMice posted:

He also whined explicitly about there being only one white male. When will there be justice and representation for the white man?

ThinkProgress - That room isn’t a room where POTUS gets a fair shake.

Trump needs a jury composed of megalomaniac billionaires. That’s the only way to get a jury of his peers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Wark Say posted:

Ack! Not a good image to have this early! Curse you! :mad:

Donald was alone in bed again that night, Melania once again having slipped away somewhere. Face red, teeth gritted and drenched in sweat he repeatedly pressed his button but the missiles would not fire. Finally with a low grunt the missiles launched, spattering cold and wet over his tiny hand, with his other hand he slowly pecked out a tweet: "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just..."

• Locked thread