Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soggy Chips
Sep 26, 2006

Fear is the mind killer

:potg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soggy Chips
Sep 26, 2006

Fear is the mind killer

slap me and kiss me posted:

Kinda sad I'm never going to get to finish this

Not sure why but it seems to be worse when I play on the NA servers.
That said EU seems to be quite in chat/voicecomms in most games be it overwatch/etc

ClassicFascist posted:

On the flip side the game randomly gave me 4 additional free outbreak packs, and I got the Retro Steel legendary, which is the only thing I actually wanted, so that's neat.

I just want my first four freebies :(

Soggy Chips
Sep 26, 2006

Fear is the mind killer
Could you explain what happened there? I don't usually play pulse but is this just pressing the wrong gadget button?

Soggy Chips
Sep 26, 2006

Fear is the mind killer

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Here's a Pro Tip for you guys to avoid unfun games: Turn off everything but Hostage. All the sweatiest tryhards have it disabled, and the game will no longer "draw straws" to decide mode/map so you will only be placed into Hostage games, which means you will never play with anyone who has it disabled. The very instant I turned on the other modes I was matched into a Bomb game with a Diamond player, in Casual. Plus you get to play Hostage.

:potg: This is a great idea, need to try that at some point