Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

[Nelson voice] HA HA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

it depends on where you draw the line for "rich"

billionaires mainly don't ride first-class, but they also don't usually whine about petty corporate complaints like this on Twitter. if they wanna complain about the customer service, they can usually just call up a company VP to complain directly

first class is more the domain of people who pull in six or seven digits a year, the high tiers of the professional class and the low tiers of the executive class. still have to work for a living, but they get luxury treatment rather having to sit with the proles, and they take pride in that

someone post henry.gif, I don't have it on my phone

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

I found some old embarrassing stored music from like 2002 and apparently comedygoth dork Voltaire knew the score

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYcP6YmDpc

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Former DILF posted:

Nothing in wow can compare to maxing out a char in DAOC or the original EQ

:hai:

DAOC ruled

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Elman posted:

Multiple people do the same task in order to check for fake inputs or mistakes. Yes, paying ten people to do the same job is still more cost effective than paying one person a decent wage, especially since these people are being paid less than a slave's upkeep would cost.

With traditional slaves you had to keep them alive and in good condition. By removing those costs a lot of money is saved and companies can work much more efficiently

Idiocracy Sorry to Bother You was a documentary

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Eat This Glob posted:

We have tapes of him talking about his bunghole, but yeah, him sending out unsolicited pics of "jumbo" and owning people woulda been fun

honestly I'm surprised this isn't already a gimmick twitter, we've got Gul Dukat and Nixon already

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

lol nobles trying to get in the Cool Zone

https://twitter.com/PJComtedeParis/status/1266861482475749376?s=19

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/caitlin-moran-yes-ive-got-a-cleaner-whats-your-problem-w0k6szcnd

at one point she makes the argument that it’s to help abused women get out of the house for a few hours

what is that hair about

I also have the kind of hair to which the only reasonable approach is "try not to antagonize it" but honestly

is "rat's nest" a style

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

indigi posted:

ehhhh. I doubt he's made restitution to all the people whose labor he exploited to make a billion dollars in the first place, and now he can't afford to. so gently caress em still.

I mean yeah, it's still obviously :thermidor: worthy that he was a billionaire in the first place but we don't know anything about his business practices or how he paid his employees and I doubt there's gonna be a better example of "acquires shitload of money, bypasses Scrooge McDuck swimming pool to do helpful things for society". If he was a fucker of an employer on top of it then yeah, definitely earlier in the guillotine queue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

My braaaaaaaand!