Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Why ain't this lady wearing black??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

"Bravely share movies" ahahahaha

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

KoRMaK posted:

Why ain't this lady wearing black??

because she got a dopeass dress.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

roseanne is back from hollywood exile

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Kind of worried about the new Roseanne series at the moment.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Mister Mind posted:

Kind of worried about the new Roseanne series at the moment.

people i trust about these sorts of things have seen the first couple of episodes and liked it. everyone on that show is so loving talented, Roseanne included that they'd have to actively work to gently caress it up.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Can't wait for Alienist

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Can't wait for Alienist

it's gonna be the sequel to Aliens that everyone has been waiting for all this time.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Pasek and Paul are half-way to EGOTing and nominated for two grammies this year. Two years ago at this time they were basically nobodies. that's a pretty cool story.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

DC Murderverse posted:

Pasek and Paul are half-way to EGOTing and nominated for two grammies this year. Two years ago at this time they were basically nobodies. that's a pretty cool story.

Too bad their attention is coming from a dogshit feel-good movie about one of the worst human beings in the history of entertainment.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Emma Stone you are lovely and beautiful but you should really come out and say "hey i was in some woody allen movies and he's bullshit" thank you

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Timby posted:

Too bad their attention is coming from a dogshit feel-good movie about one of the worst human beings in the history of entertainment.

i mean, most of their attention came from La La Land and Dear Evan Hanson, this was just like icing on the cake

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is so bizarre lol

Cool Cherry Cream
Jun 15, 2013
Let Tommy talk dammit!

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Tommy Wiseau on stage at the Golden Globes. What a world.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Oh my goooood

Franco got excited and terrified as he realized he had to pay up on his public promise of being Tommy up

Lol at him making Tommy wait.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

He said he regretted not letting Tommy talk before. Wtf why did he keep him from talking again??!

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

KoRMaK posted:

Oh my goooood

Franco got excited and terrified as he realized he had to pay up on his public promise of being Tommy up

Lol at him making Tommy wait.

He's gonna keep waiting...lol

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I didn't know how desperately I wanted Tommy to give a speech to a crowd of actual filmmakers but now I need it more than anything

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

nerdman42 posted:

I didn't know how desperately I wanted Tommy to give a speech to a crowd of actual filmmakers but now I need it more than anything

wait for the Oscars, that one will be the real victory.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

why isn't Laura Dern nominated for Twin Peaks?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Laura Dern is so cool.

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Laura Dern is so very wonderful

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I'm super pumped to see I, Tonya

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

DC Murderverse posted:

why isn't Laura Dern nominated for Twin Peaks?

When it comes to the HFPA and who did/didn't get nominated or win, it's pretty much "Who came up with the bribe money, and who didn't?"

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Still got my fingers crossed for the big Kyle McLachlan win, its probably my only award I have a lot of investment in tonight.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

lol the HFPA realized that "hey lets give some random actor/actress' kid a job" was kinda tacky so now they're just spiffing it up a little bit.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Why are people cheering for tonya Harding, who helped get another woman's knee busted??

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

lol kirk douglas is so old that they gave him the old person's award 50 years ago

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It takes a lot to look bad for 101 years old but here we are

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

if i ever get that old i want someone to put a pillow over me and end it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
On the one hand yay, on the other maybe we shouldn't have rolled Kirk out if he's this far gone?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahaha what the gently caress

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

On the one hand yay, on the other maybe we shouldn't have rolled Kirk out if he's this far gone?

It reminds me who they always did it with Ali

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Yeah...uh...I didn't quite catch what Kirk said...help?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

fun fact: Michael Douglas once said that the reason he got throat cancer was eating pussy

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

glad Janney won, that movie is great

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Gatts posted:

"please kill me"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gatts posted:

Uhhgrshah shdjenab gjekensb grrrr rahhh daaaa thaaa yaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Gatts posted:

I mean they didn't mic him and made no effort to catch or translate any of that but it seemed like Kirk was trying to make a gallant joke about his pretty daughter-in-law? "Follow you" were the only words I understood.

• Locked thread