Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

KoRMaK posted:

Why are people cheering for tonya Harding, who helped get another woman's knee busted??

um first of all it was her thigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

woof

https://twitter.com/entylawyer/status/950195192925073408

(this guy is a noted hollywood gossip guy so this is probably at least partly true, and also unsurprising)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Americans have to choose between grand larceny or letting their children die: A Comedy For 2018

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Polite applause for the foreign film that nobody knows anything about.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I'm very surprised that First They Killed My Father didn't win, normally an opportunity to starfuck doesn't come along in the foreign film category.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol at the German dude making a tasteless joke in his acceptance speech

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Dunkirk is super good, and I really don't like war movies.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

aaahhhhhh Darren Criss!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Give it to Jude Law

gently caress deserving victories, it's the loving Golden Globes, do something dumb

edit: not that

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

gently caress booooooo

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The pronounced Kyle McLachlan wrong.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

When they wheeled out Kirk Douglas it reminded me of the academy awards scene in Naked Gun 33 1/3.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I just learned that In The Fade is about German Neo-Nazis killing a lady's family so it makes a lot more sense as to why it won.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i know it's supposed to be good but i can never not see that as Glee meets How I Met Your Mother

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Guys these folks are artists and creators, they can honor whoever they want and have a great many lessons to teach us normal folks. I mean without the inspiration and light they provide would we really have lives worth living? You should trust them in all they do and all they deny

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

That was a weird way to mispronounce "The Good Place" five times

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

wait are those really the five best comedies airing right now?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Tony Shaloub lookin like a snack.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Aziz is smashed

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

aw, aziz is emotional!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

the award for "Best Shade From A Brat Pack Member" goes to..

https://twitter.com/allysheedy1/status/950188292103987205

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

...who exactly is Alice Cooper playing in Jesus Christ Superstar

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I see we've moved from live TV musical to live rock opera spectaculars...

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

CapnAndy posted:

...who exactly is Alice Cooper playing in Jesus Christ Superstar

King Herod

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Which he did on a cast recording in the mid-1990s. Be interesting to see how his take on the role has changed.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i know it's a joke a lot of the time but we really could do a whole hell of a lot worse than President Oprah Winfrey

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I was hoping for Pilate but that'll own too

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

DC Murderverse posted:

i know it's a joke a lot of the time but we really could do a whole hell of a lot worse than President Oprah Winfrey

We are. And no, please. She's tactless and ignorant when it comes to foreign stuff. Some of her handling and questioning Aish Rai in that interview was retarded.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Oprah is awesome. God Bless Oprah.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Oprah 2020!!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Oprah is running for president.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

that was a better campaign speech than anyone in politics not named Obama has given in the last 4 years

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"Here are the all male nominees" for line of the night

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

GDT owns Shape of Water owns this owns

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Natalie just loving slayed it

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

there were a bunch of jokes in Lady Bird that really hit me close because of how theater-dork-y they were.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Lady Bird was fine.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

DC Murderverse posted:

wait are those really the five best comedies airing right now?

no, for sure no

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
:thunk:
https://twitter.com/michaeljknowles/status/950206252579110912

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

i've said this before but Chris Hemsworth should not be allowed to be that funny, talented and handsome.

• Locked thread