Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Shadowhand00 posted:

I hope they do the cat stuff.

This and the mountain one are the once I most want to be in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

they can't do cat diary. cat diary in the same season as pop team epic would destroy the earth.

I'll die happy.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

GodFish posted:

Souichi wasn't very good but the Doll one was pretty creepy, especially for a full 1 minute bit.

If they do The Enigma of Amigara Fault I'm not watching it :colbert:

If they don't this the Anthology shouldn't exist.

Side note, I showed that one to my sister without context and I think I gave her nightmares.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
The first story was comicly terrible. Almost impressively so.

The second story was great though. Some drat good existential creepiness mixed with some drat good Ito-esque visuals. That's what I've been hoping for out of this.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

GodFish posted:

I have a terrible eye for animation and even I noticed when the model is chasing the guy through the forest they just slid her in a straight line with some trees and junk over her legs so you couldn't see they didn't animate her legs moving

Yeah, this show has some horribly low standards. I'm hoping at least some of the stories are good if only because they managed not to gently caress it up.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
What is it with the second short always being shorter but somehow better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Serge Painsbourg posted:

On one hand, I hope they adapt the Enigma of Amigara Fault because that's one of his best. On the other hand, the show isn't that great and I don't think it would be able to do the story justice.

We can only dream

• Locked thread