Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«98 »
Quantum Shart
Sep 5, 2011

Should you be alive, if it's even possible to continue to exist in these sealed lands, one day perhaps you will make atonement for what you've done.

Michael Christian writes into the Bolt Report to complain about no mandatory sentencing and ess jay dubyous, it is known.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

the only True Conservative Alternative

In a move that will surprise everyone, the AFL backed the idiotic decision against Daniel Talia as being correct.

Fire this whole sexist and corrupt organisation into the sun.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Hey! we decided to do a proper one, instead of just adding stuff around the normal monogram

https://twitter.com/CarltonFC/status/998505795531587584

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

https://twitter.com/afl/status/997787732607827968

Looks pretty bloody reckless swinging your elbows around at head height

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Observe as with one sentence I miraculously make you all agree that Buddy getting off was correct:

He would have been suspended for that when he played for Hawthorn.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Accidental elbow my loving arse. He raises his arm UP and OUT to hit him and plow through him.

gently caress off Michael Christian, seriously just gently caress off. You're a joke. Not even a loving citation on Shane Edwards punching Redden in the jaw either. loving useless, so you'll get all antsy about a shirtfront or shirt grab and shove, but when someone tries to Barry Hall another player you turn a blind eye? gently caress. OFF.

This precedent is absurd: "We're here to protect the players! (Unless we somehow deem it fit that someone knocking you the gently caress out by raising their arms or punching you in the head isn't warranting a charge, then it's gravy baby)"

It's exactly what I was getting at with that Lecca bump when we played GWS, I KNEW it would all turn into a wishy washy farce of the MRO/P being loving retarded again. Even though it's not our players being suspended this week, this poo poo makes me extremely angry because who knows when it's going to gently caress your season up for no good reason.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at May 21, 2018 around 12:19

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Can Robert Walls be taken out back and loving shot already

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

I just couldn't get my head around why of all people they selected one of the biggest simpletons of AFL commentary to be the single point of decision making for the MRP.

Truely the worst timeline, the most unqualified/unsuitable people running everything

spamman
Jul 10, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

How did Mitch Robinson not get suspended for the contact on Sicily in the first quarter? That was dangerous as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

spamman posted:

How did Mitch Robinson not get suspended for the contact on Sicily in the first quarter? That was dangerous as poo poo.

Please donít advocate for the punishment of violent acts against James Sicily in this thread, people will get upset.

«98 »