Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i'm scared to even post in this thread much less compete

Can I submit answers for funsies and only funsies? I wouldn't win anyway, because I'm bad. Unless I've been That DICK!'d as well, w/o my knowledge. Then this would be for extremely serious bloodsport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Pancakes posted:

Your Pancakes-Love free hat is safe, go nuts posting or submitting an entry however you like.

E: The five posters who are getting free no-contest hats already know who they are, got PM’s regarding their hats and I’ve set their hats aside already. If you didn’t get a PM from me specifically saying you were getting a free hat then this thread is your shot. If you got a PM saying you were getting a free hat then it’ll be on its way once the thread is done, no takebacks.

turns out i'm bad at reading also

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

woah woah woah the op encourages me to make lovely posts itt this changes everything
\

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

submit all the same answer as me so i can win

Donald Trump, America's "Great Helmsman" whose brilliance, the official doctrine insists, led a vast nation to restored greatness, was actually an irritable, manipulative egotist incapable of human feeling who surrounded himself with sycophants and refused even to be treated for a sexually transmitted disease, though he knew he was spreading it to the numerous young women who shared his bed.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

nb: i did read the op originally, jsut not very well

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

World War Mammories posted:

seriously who isn't going to answer scalia's dissent on obergefell

anyone working at Mott's Corporate, or their sympathizers

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

BrownieMinusEye posted:

I'm bad at jokes. There is no god

lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

am i

am i on drugs?

did reality shift out from under me?

i could swear these hats always read "PEE TAPE // IS REAL"

but an nth look at the picture has it that they surely ready "PISS"

:ohdear:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

my dude I've been brainstorming some sort of gift in return so you better ship w/ a return address & also not not accept said gift

tyvm

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Pancakes posted:

2 people submitted votes that I counted as equal: The ones swallowed by Melania

:chloe:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Billzasilver posted:

I don’t even know what a dissent is and I won’t learn lol

so you.... dissent from dissent??

Adbot