Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Pancakes posted:

Fair enough, I'll do my best to allow most "invalid" answers as long as it's not a clear attempt at tanking to shoot the moon.

disagree, but then again I just effortposted to poo poo the moon with all valid answers. what happens when multiple people all have zero points? now i'm bound to lose b/c all of my answers are within the realm of possibility

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i'm guessing alito is the scotus judge ppl have neglected so far, and if i'm right i should get a free hat imo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Gringostar posted:

having knowledge of d&d in any way other than it's bad should be grounds for immediate disqualification

i heard dungeons and dragons is good tho :thunk:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

What were the final standings for star wars and trump kids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

HootTheOwl posted:

No fans of The Young Pope?

Jude Law got a vote

• Locked thread