Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I want to bone the bad blonde girl FYI :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Kuato posted:

I want to bone the bad blonde girl FYI :fap:

You loving creepo! Why are you still here???? Get the gently caress out of my forum! I am talking to Lowtax in regards to a sale and YOU will be the FIRST BAN. Oh but you’re not getting off so easy, this is only the beginning. I will ALSO have access to your email, which I will hack as I am very well connected in Russia. This will give me full control of your LIFE. You think you got it easy? Let me know what happens when I BLOCK YOU from using a bank, or a hospital! I will smash your ducking face and you WONT get medical attention, hows that? Still here, rear end in a top hat? That’s what I thought

CADPAT
Jul 23, 2004

For the men
to my left and right!
:hist101:
That was weird

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

You loving creepo! Why are you still here???? Get the gently caress out of my forum! I am talking to Lowtax in regards to a sale and YOU will be the FIRST BAN. Oh but you’re not getting off so easy, this is only the beginning. I will ALSO have access to your email, which I will hack as I am very well connected in Russia. This will give me full control of your LIFE. You think you got it easy? Let me know what happens when I BLOCK YOU from using a bank, or a hospital! I will smash your ducking face and you WONT get medical attention, hows that? Still here, rear end in a top hat? That’s what I thought

Heh, I’m homeless and post from the library, your plan can only improve my lot in life! Talk about puppet mastered! :smuggo:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Save us Patty Mayo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pawn 17 posted:

I thought this was going to be a Doug thead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
a fake bounty hunter who exclusively arrests criminals who are sassy women, cool. and he's sponsored by a website that writes your english papers for you for money. this is good. and assuming even part of the video/dialogue is based on reality: you can make weekly freedom payments to stay out of jail in america?

• Locked thread