Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
1J. New Sheoth, the Shivering Isles.
2F.
3H. The 201st year of the fourth era. Our lord Sheogorath said he needed some personal time off and went on something called a 'vacation'. That was three months ago. Some in the courts of Mania and Dementia believe the Madgod has left us for good; those who wish to expand their power and influence have begun to put devious plans in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
1A
2F
3G

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
1F. The many different places that I visited as a completely legitimate sailor.
2A. Cyrus
3B.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A
F, of course.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
ABC

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
1B.
2D.
3.H+J
4O.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
1D.
2M. Everyone except Raza.
That has 'bad idea' written all over it.
3A.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
A. But demand that the warden signs our pardon before we fight. You know. In case he falls during the fight.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I. Thurdon the merchant is dodgier than a Wood Elf family recipe. He offered a poor family an insultingly low price for their house because he wanted to open up a new store at that location. When they turned the offer down, their house mysteriously burned down three days later. Thurdon bought the plot of land for next to nothing

Of course there was an 'investigation', and of course no evidence turned up. The slimy eel knows which palms to grease to make people look the other way. I couldn't just stand by and do nothing, so in the midst of night I painted an unflattering picture on one of the walls of his house.

K. And I'm proud of it.

Morrowind is my favourite Elder Scrolls game, provided the player speed is set to 400 or higher. Oblivion's Shivering Isles is probably my favourite setting in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
Eb. Dd sounds cool too, but it's better to save our strength for the actual fight.

• Locked thread