Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

E'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

gently caress wrong forum haha

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Haha

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

can you ban the guy going on about shemales and agenders in the franxx thread. i know i already reported but i feel as if this is an important request to make.

also, lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Endorph posted:

can you ban the guy going on about shemales and agenders in the franxx thread. i know i already reported but i feel as if this is an important request to make.

also, lol

I gave him a week, which is sitting in the queue rn. I was thinking of banning him from the thread but I'd rather wait and see if he posts smarter in a week.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I gave him a week, which is sitting in the queue rn. I was thinking of banning him from the thread but I'd rather wait and see if he posts smarter in a week.
He has multiple probations for literally that exact same kind of post spread out over a decade.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Scratch that, I meant the other guy, in the other thread. I will be going to take care of thor-stryker now.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that isnt even backseat modding im just impressed by his commitment

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I thought you meant c-span caller

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:toot:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I thought you meant c-span caller
lol

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yeah, thor-stryker will eat a ban for that post.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yeah, thor-stryker will eat a ban for that post.

can we have a fantasy draft for posters we think will get banned in the next year

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Endorph posted:

can we have a fantasy draft for posters we think will get banned in the next year

Grouchio is my first round pick. He sent me a pm that I forgot to respond over his netflix comment.

It wasn't an appeal, he just let me know what animes he was going to watch.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Grouchio is my first round pick. He sent me a pm that I forgot to respond over his netflix comment.

what anime is grouchio going to watch

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Devilman crybaby, I suppose. I probated some more people today. Unusually eventful in adtrw this week.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Matoi Ryuko posted:

i like that grouchio chatting up mods is a recurring thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I'm going to ask r. Guyovich if he's got any Grouchio pms.

• Locked thread