Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This remains one of my absolute favorite games even today. Nerd Cubed did an LP of it a while back (one of the relatively few where he actually played a game to completion instead of just a video here and there) and had Jimmy kiss one of the male students, then played the clip over and over in a reaction video when some people complained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

DeathChicken posted:

I think Trent is the one you can have Jimmy romance and make Youtube commenters cry

Also I love that the game doesn't tell you that you can romance dudes. You just have to see if approaching them works, and surprise Jimmy's bisexual.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Does Russell have gigantism, or has he just been held back until he's 32?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I heavily identify with Mr. Galloway because I also want scotch at all times during work.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Your yearbook photography method reminds me of when I was once asked to needlessly photograph everyone in the office, and I protested by randomly surprising them with pictures so they would all look confused or terrified in their pics.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Somehow this makes the video even more 2003.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

antherus posted:

Editor's Note: I really don't have a huge impression of the Jocks. In fact, for all the talk of them being the “dominant” clique at Bullworth, I kinda feel like they're underwritten.

I feel like the Preps would have been a better final clique. They have tough members who can keep pace with the Jocks and Greasers, but they have at least a few more brain cells and loads of money to give them influence over the school.

• Locked thread