Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Paul Zuvella posted:

Paying 60 dollars for a horrible game is one thing, but Im not going to do anything but laugh at any idiot that spends 200 dollars for said game and a giant helmet that does nothing but scream "Hello I am an incel!!!", even when they wake up the next morning and realize they are a loving idiot.

Not because they spent 200+ dollars for a helmet, but instead the bag is worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Paying $200 and getting a nylon bag instead of canvas as part of the package sucks but tbh I'd be a lot more upset about paying $60 and getting a bad game instead of a good one.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Overbite posted:

I can’t attach images while editing so here’s that bag

For free

I have this bag. It's a pretty good bag imo. Fit's my papers, a book, thermos, and snack when I gotta sit around at the building department for permit work. Slings comfortably and is small enough to bring around conveniently.

That's me, the goober in a government building withdrawing his engineered design documents from a bight yellow video game bag.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

s.i.r.e. posted:

That doesn't make you a goober, it looks good and doesn't scream "I LOVE loving VIDEO GAMES." Who cares. Bag owns.

I was really just going for comedic effect, I know it looks like a normal bag for the most part.

Good bag.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Is it brand loyalty to recognize a pattern of liking games that a studio releases? I'm not concerned with what Bethesda-senpai thinks of me. Like I am 100% positive that I am going to enjoy the gently caress out of Cyberpunk 2077, does that make me a shill?

No, wrong Outrage. I'm afraid that being excited for Cyberpunk actually means that you... *checks notes* hate trans people???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Speaking of Fallout 3, I'm noticing some sort of weird revisionist history where people are calling it a really good game. It has less everything than 76. Less weapons, less monsters, less builds, less quests.

2troll4me

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Also I'm presuming based on peoples responses that people are trying to imply that Fallout 3 was a good game. That was not the attitude on this board when it released.

I think the majority goon opinion of Fallout 3 is that it's "ok" as a video game. Some like it, some dislike it, few would say it's amazing or abysmal. However, pretty much everyone agrees it's better than Fallout 76, because that is obvious and their brains work.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dongicus posted:

*checks notes* ahhh bad look my dude! not a hill to die on

Wow you should apply to be the CDProjekt's new social media manager!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm gonna be honest here, I really don't know what you're trying to tell me. Sorry!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Fallout 3 primarily reminded me of Deus Ex because the guns sucked

Fallout 76 reminds me of Deus Ex because it's such a shame.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

everytime I check this thread to laugh at it I get struck by the fact that people are actually playing this

hosed up if true.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sodomy Hussein posted:

"While there are plenty of things wrong with Bethesda’s latest RPG, the combat isn’t one of them. Which is why the Fallout 76 enemy health regenerating bug can prove so troublesome."

:thunk:

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Todd Howard made everyone buy Skyrim again

:eyepop:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Paul Zuvella posted:

take me hoooooome - 95%
country roooooad - 15%
to the plaaaaace - 84%
I beeeelooooong. 10%

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hakarne posted:

Cross posting from the thread where us crazy people that like the game hang out. Another possible amazing bug that could be a griefing nightmare:

lol is there a self-exile thread somewhere???

Like, this isn't GBS or something, this is a main thread in Games. What corner of the forums did you run to hid in?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

exquisite tea posted:

It's kind of hosed up that a bunch of homophobes are rewarded by being banned from playing Fallout 76.

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ETPC posted:

there are people who genuinely believe fallout 4 had a good story though

:eyepop:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

boar guy posted:

spending time posting about a game you dont own or plan to play seems really weird to me :shrug:

We're in Games, talking about a game.

Unfortunately, not all games are good.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The ole "did you buy it" catch-22. You didn't buy it? Guess you're just an angry sperglord why don't you go post elsewhere. You did buy it? You're part of the problem stop supporting garbage development.

Truth is, that game is rigged from the start.

Just let people have their opinions (all opinions).

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My opinion: this game is pretty bad!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Threads for bad games are fun.

Fallout 76 gets the honor of joining No Man's Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Dragon Age 2 as one of the all time greatest Games threads.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov posted:

SOMETHING AWESOME HAPPENED

The Button-Awesome connection.

lol what a ride that was.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hawke slays the Ogre of poo poo Mountain and meets a sexy dragon grandma.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Pip Boy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

rickiep00h posted:

a) It openly mocks someone for buying the game. I don’t know how you’re construing the post, but it certainly isn’t how it was written.

b) I’m not gonna do your flyby shitposting homework for you. Especially since you’re being disingenuous to begin with.

Fellas, this guy is upset about the posts.

He doesn't like them.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Thread: you've started calling objectively awful games "insanely good" to protect yourself from how awful the brand is.

Me: lol that owns

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

IDONTPOST posted:

this thread owns

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Metal Gear V was a really good fooking game and ya'll better not be comparing it to Fallout 76!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I love how incoherent the FO3 ending can get if you use the FEV and sacrifice yourself too. It's like "Well he killed everyone which is bad. But he sacrificed himself which is good, and like his dad or something. Anyway he was bad and also a true hero. War never changes"

*Activates dialogue mod*

A: He sacrificed himself, he was a hero.
B: He killed everyone, but he was still a hero.
C: He was like his dad, a hero.
D: He wasn't the tooth fairy, but he was a hero.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Fallout 76 Patch Notes

-Resolved issue of player model t-posing and clipping through world
-Added lore about mutation allowing vault dwellers to phase through matter by raising their arms

lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

heeheex2 posted:

i play bethesda games to go gently caress up a dragon

*Looks at Fallout 76 final boss*

Good news!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Don't give up, skeleton!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

marshmallow creep posted:

"The Atomic Shop's prices will also be increased by 15%."

lol I thought you were making a snarky joke but it's actually in there :eyepop:

Bethesda: Oh man we had to give all those folks 500 free atoms. That's money left on the table! How to make it back... :thunk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
They just weren't charging enough for blue armor paint directly ported from Fallout 4.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Games as a Disservice

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SardonicTyrant posted:

Kinda wish you could bulldoze in 4. Not enough flat empty land to build some settlements.

*Tropico 3 flashback triggered*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Glenn Quebec posted:

Just quoting this outrageous bullshit for future generations to acknowledge.

*Receives Quest: "Save Glenn Quebec!"*

Oh man, Glenn is in trouble, gotta go save him!

*Finds Glenn's dead body*

Oh shucks, he's dead. Just like everyone else I've been sent to find. Oh, what's this? A record tape?

*Plays recording through Pip Boy*

"Many have asked, who is Pararoid? This is a Pararoid speaking..."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Powershift posted:

99 game breaking bugs in the game, 99 game breaking bugs.

Take one down, patch it around, 147 game breaking bugs in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prophecy120 posted:

Cool, logged in an the Main Quest that I was doing suddenly doesn't exist anymore. I went back to the area that starts it and that doesn't work. The Reddit answer to the topic is submit a ticket and Bethesda has to reset the quest back to zero for you. gently caress.

Sorry about your permanently bugged quest but congrats on your 500 atoms.