Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Chomp8645 posted:

On top of all that... he's leaning over... A COUNTER. He's a merchant!!!!

Now the only question that remains is whether he's a money lender, a jeweler, or circumcision repairman.

Few pages ago but that merchant actually is Jewish.

Game is really bad and unbalanced by the way. It expects you to grind random encounters which is the literal worst.

I eventually wound up cheating and it turns out mushrooms were behind it all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

chaosapiant posted:

So originally I'd asked how the Atom RPG is aside from the racist poo poo. Instead I got nothing but more comments about the racist poo poo. I'm not even talking story stuff, but the whole package. Does it run good? Is it buggy? How's the character leveling/advancement system. Are there party members? Are they good? How's the choices/consequences part of the narrative? In other words: does the game go after all the things that made Fallout 1/2 good games. If the racism poo poo is super-pervasive then I'm probably going to avoid it either way. But I kinda feel like the few things I've seen posted as "racist" are definitely walking the line but I haven't seen anything I'd classify as a put-down. I know that's subjective for everyone, but an old dude wringing his hands greedily could just be an old dude wringing his hands greedily. If it's preferred I not bring up or ask about the game or if everyone's intent is to dogpile me to tell me what a piece of poo poo I am, fair enough, that's your right and I'll leave it alone. My intention and hope is not to poo poo up the thread. I just feel there's a dearth of good post-apoc RPGs and the Fallout series is moving further and further from the sort of setting I'd enjoy.

Game's bad and expects you to grind random encounters because everything does insane damage.

There's also a 'freakshow' area played for laughs, with everything you can possibly imagine going on in there with one of the missions being to kill them all for being freaks

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Flesh Forge posted:

The Brotherhood quest line makes me legit angry, I wish there was an option to kill everyone involved

the final choice was incredible Side with the fash guy and kill the absurd scientist monsters or side with the more reasonablish lady and let them go free. No you can't just kill the obvious sociopath. No you can't stop the guy from betraying you.