Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Is there a reason why the handful of mods for the originals are all about Fallout 2? Really seems like Tactics would have been a (relatively) more flexible engine that would allow you to design a proper fallout adventure AND play as a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Berke Negri posted:

i would very much spend money on HD remakes of FO1/2 in the same mold as the ones the old infinity engine games got though

even with stuff like high resolution mods for the old games there's stuff that could be significantly improved on (navigating the inventory in the old games is a real nightmare these days)
I was just thinking that.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fallout 4 is better than you think

I can imagine the response if I post this in the FNV thread, but what do you guys think?