Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Riatsala posted:

Is there a good reason to do Honest Hearts before Old World Blues?

I'm level 25 and I seem to remember that enemy scaling in OWB gets a little crazy after 30, but HH stays pretty even.

You get Desert Ranger armor and the Survivalist's rifle. Armor is cool but the rifle is my favorite gun in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Sinteres posted:

I feel like we already covered swamps with Point Lookout and Far Harbor, so I don't think I'd be too thrilled about New Orleans. If they did Miami, I kind of wonder if they'd stick the retrofuristic Americana aesthetic, or if it would just end up feeling like bombed out Vice City. Chicago probably makes the most sense imo.

I'd be thrilled because swamps are the only thing Bethesda does right, so a new game set in one night actually be good

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Oh yeah, I'd totally forgotten about that. How the hell does Maxon have any influence when his last pre-war action was broadcasting his desertion literally three days before the war

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I have a question. I vaguely remember reading in a magazine before New Vegas came out that the plot was going to be about a large cache of energy weapons and the fights between the factions for control of it, and that it would be mostly ballistic until this plot point was resolved. Was this actually the case or did I fever dream this?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

Moose-Alini posted:

There was the whole thing with everyone fighting over that power plant that was secretly a space laser weapon.

Nah this was actually part of the main plot that the Courier took part in. It was in like an EGM preview or something. It's entirely possible I'm misremembering it

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

This sucks hearing about New California, I was looking forward to it. I have it all installed and ready but I've been still focused on XCOM 2 and now by the time I'm done there I feel like I'll just uninstall it and do a regular modded FNV run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

ETPC posted:

the day a rpg kicks bethesda off its throne will be a good one

The Witcher and Divinity didn't already do this?