Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The case is apparently available now, what comes out in May is a matching motherboard cover thing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Furia posted:

Not that I would buy it, but how much is it?

$165 and the motherboard cover/plate thing is $50.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I ordered it because I am literally a moron.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

Send me a venmo/PayPal for $250 and I'll make you feel even stupider.

I’m a moron not a paypig

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Von_Doom posted:

This is not the way to talk to a fallout76 fan. Let me assist

You loving goat humping, servile, subhuman slime given birth by the excrement of a syphlitic salander. You WILL give me 500$ right the gently caress now. Don’t want to? Another 500! But what do you get? A cup of shut the gently caress up and another cheque for 500$. I might send you a pen drawing of my dick or I might not. It’s late in the day and I’ve got bitchboy money to count. You will be thankful with whatever I send you. Copy my drawing or print these words and I’ll have you banned. If you are really good I will start charging you per month but I better not see a hard on you pathetic excuse for a gamer. Now send me another 500.

Closer

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Also I played the game for like an hour the other day and I went from level 3 to level 6 and then it sent me to the airport where a million fuckin zombies attacked me so after using 3/4 of my stimpacks to fight off half of them I ended up running away from the other half and hid in a building and logged out. I didn’t like it and it wasn’t very fun.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m gonna keep playing it might get good later

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

After two years of working on NMS it became an okay game.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

I guess it's just because I like the RPG parts of Fallout rather then the shooty action, which leaves me utterly and irrevocably outside the game's target audience, but I just can't imagine what that would even look like for 76, or how they would get there from where they are now.

People who actually think such a thing is possible: what would the devs have to do to make the game good?

Yeah I’m in the same boat as you. I may be able to get some more limited enjoyment out of some exploration in 76 but without the NPCs it pretty much just feels dead.

I’d be better off doing another play through of 4, I’ve only ever sided with the minutemen so I’ve never even seen Liberty Prime.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My Fallout PC case has supposedly been delivered.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

Be a baddy and do the raider quest line in nuka world.

I Tried to be a good guy and realized it just ended most of the expansion with a massive firefight and then went through it the “right” way where I became a raider and started taking over settlements.

Tbh if I do a second play through I’ll prolly by a good guy for Nuka World and just slaughter all the raiders because the whole making settlements into raider camps is just another mechanic that wasn’t really that interesting to me after the first few.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I liked Nukaworld (I liked a lot of the quest/storylines like Safari adventure and the hubologists from FO2 and poo poo) but I think they hosed up by not making it all doable by a "good" character. It was a long time ago that I ran through it but IIRC you could have done all the exact same poo poo just pretending that you were a raider and doing poo poo like going to one of your settlements and saying "hey, I'm gonna be back in an hour with some assholes just do whatever I say and nobody will get hurt and then in a little while I'll come back and kill these raider pricks and everything will go back to normal."

Also though I'm not sure how many of the lines were doable even if you did slaughter all the raiders. Like Safari Adventure I assume could play out exactly the same?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

DOUBLE XP BONUS THIS WEEKEND!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

FO5 needs a car like FO2 had.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Look at that box. poo poo, I’d pay a hundred bucks just for a box of such design and quality.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

2house2fly posted:

lol what a dumbass. Simply have an invisible NPC wear the car as a hat.

:lol:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Powershift posted:

A lovely computer case with pipboy on the box? I can't afford NOT to buy it!

Hey.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Powershift posted:

Uhh, not your stupid blue case, of course, i was talking about somebody else's stupid blue case.

I have a lot stupider cases tbh. I have some kind of fetish that started around 2002 with a Lian Li PC-60.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wish I had a 777. It came out when I was in college and I didn’t have the money.

I still have the PC-60 though. And four different Silverstones and an InWin and now the NZXT. Only the InWin and one of the Silverstones is currently in use.

Ime the TJ-11 is the greatest PC case ever made.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 17:38 on May 7, 2019

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I had totally forgotten about that case, I remember wanting it bad at the time.

eBay doesn't even show any sold in recent history?

I finished my Institute play through at just under 24 hours and at level 27 (and Idiot Savant triggered on the end quest which advanced me all the way to 31).

But about 6 hours in or something I gave myself a basic gauss gun and 1500 rounds and 200 stimpacks, otherwise I probably would have had to spend another 10 or 20 hours leveling just to survive that final Brotherhood fight, which was still pretty crazy.

Which reminded me of one of the few criticisms I had of this game which is that the ending cutscenes are offensively loving lazy. At the very least they should have mentioned all the factions and at least a few of the settlements. It makes me wonder if this was a stupid design decision (hey, we can't tell you whats goin on with Sanctuary cause the game ain't over!) or a stupid bean counter decision.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Seriously, make it the hardcore fast-travel system, maybe have the option of having your car be a mobile base. Seriously, of all the stupid poo poo they've stolen from mods, why not that?

Make everything in the game 20x further apart but make it so you get the car fairly early on. Game will end up being a lot more realistic scale.

Also make the game in Alaska so all the towns being tiny and lovely is a lot more realistic. Hell, if they used Juneau instead of Anchorage as the "big city" they could pretty much make the whole town to scale. You'd have to have a boat instead of a car though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m a big fallout fan and I’ve played all the fallouts and fallout 76 is GOTY best FO ever.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

One of my friends from college started working for Bethesda a little while ago and she’s pretty cool so I think you guys are gonna be happy with the stuff they put out in the future.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I played this game for another 20 minutes and went from level five to six.

I went to a town that I got a quest in from the radio to watch a parade and kill a monster. Got there and there was a level 30 monster that appeared to be clipped through and stuck in the ground and a bunch of level 5 super mutants shooting him. So I shot him too and we killed him and then my super mutant bros turned on me and killed me but not before I got enough XP to level.

I have no idea what the parade was supposed to be unless that was it but I got credit for finishing the quest.

10/10 goty

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

People cry endlessly about empty space and travel times no matter how it’s done. The days of it taking two hours to get from G Fay to Qeynos are long gone and we’ll never see them again (except maybe in star citizen)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You shouldn’t even be allowed to play the gloriousness that is fallout without spending thousands of dollars on every plastic piece of cock a doodle crap they put out.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I use my CE vault boy bobble head as a butt plug

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Just keep at it bro, you’ll get there

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I heard they added NPCs and this game is good now, c/d?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If there’s not a way that I can spend several hundred dollars to cover up my incompetence at FPS games then I’m not interested.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol at anyone that would turn down head from a fat dad

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why hasn’t NZXT released the Vault Boy motherboard cover to go with my vault boy case yet it was supposed to be out in May.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is this game good now

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I hadn’t played for a while and logged in this morning and went to a couple POIs and after the second one the server disconnected me and when I logged back in I had undiscovered the POI and I assume lost the stuff I found there but I’m nearly level 7 now, 10/10 goty.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m level 7 now and put a point into strangth cause I never have enough ammo and I found a nice fire axe

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I assume it’s saved, you just can’t access it?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Have you guys picked up your motherboard covers yet? Limited edition so don’t take too long or they’ll run out

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Another Bill posted:

I played Elder Scrolls online for a couple of years on and off and none of this seems egregious to me. I always played base game without buying extra Crowns and it was still fun.

e: Of course Elder Scrolls Online isn't a buggy piece of poo poo most of the time

FO76 isn’t an MMO it’s a single player game where once in a while some weirdo will follow you around for 10 minutes doing nonsensical emotes in your direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How many First accounts do you reckon we need so that 8 people can have access to the private server 90+ percent of the time? Three? That’s only $300 a year and we could split it 8 ways. PayPal me 40 dollars and I’ll add you to the list and start getting it set up.