Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

ZeusCannon posted:

I love that smiley. Is it new?

*delurks*

From the PYF Dangerous Chemistry thread. They also have reverse engineered a japanese t-shirt that is thematically appropriate for this thread:

Queen Combat posted:

Uhh, I am not good at computer, but here it is:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/queen-combat/works/35932371-i-love-science-demon-core

I set the markup to the minimum (1%) because this isn't mine. Redbubble is trash but the shirt is available. I have no idea how their clothes are.

*relurks*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Entire game should have just been this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KErX8QCtfJA

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Alternatively, download a mod that lets you make soup with purified water. Because the default cooking menu makes no sense.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

lolling at the idea of balance in a bethesda game

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Yeah it's definitely that and not because the game is poo poo

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Low Desert Punk posted:

Followers being non-essential in Fallout 3 is cool as hell. Adds a lot of layers to the story you create for yourself in the game. You really feel it when you've been traveling and fighting with this person for so long, and they go down in a real tough fight.

More like I only used Fawkes because he's nigh-invincible

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

I just remembered a fun thing I used to do, punch Fawkes with paralyzing palm and make him fall off things. Good times

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

SardonicTyrant posted:

It's actually kind of worth it because the DLC just throws good junk like adhesive and nuclear material at you.

Glenn Quebec posted:

Why even bother just console command his rear end the junk next to you

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

I figured that would take a bit of time, but was coming down the pipeline. I would bet that they were developing the internal policy and training people to detect, confirm, and adjudicate these bans.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

It's entirely true. Loading times improve massively if you turn vsync off. But the game also fucks up if your FPS is too high, soooo

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Yes but what if you could pay for that mod and bethesda could get paid for you paying modders to fix bethesda's game.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Berke Negri posted:

what movies are those

the last jedi

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

They will never make it F2P because there would be no way to permaban people who go into the secret dev room

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

It's not a real rumor, it's just what happens to bad games

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

KakerMix posted:

I literally do not understand your point

games journalists bad, fallout 76 good

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Don't you know? Literally means figuratively

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Tei posted:

Some people is going to make money out of this, but not Bethesda.

good

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Bethesda twitter just came out and said it's not going F2P, lol

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/1087775312849571841

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

There is no truth to this rumor. We'll be giving out 1000 atoms

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

luv 2 get ganked by cheaters

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

How long until the coloring on the jacket starts to flake off

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Reality Winter posted:

They're still using the same tired lockpicking minigame since Oblivion? That owns so much

The tired lockpicking minigame is from fallout 3. The oblivion lockpicking minigame was completely different (and also much closer to real lockpicking)

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Bofast posted:

Only Bethesda's White Knights will buy the new Fallout 76 leather jackets, though, because they will degrade too quickly for everyone else who doesn't have that perk :eng101:

Wait, they put degradation back in? lmao, taking that poo poo out was the best part of fallout 4

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I feel like everyone saying that seems like they are very clearly lying, HOWEVER it's still extreme insanity that casual cheating in a game can lead to your whole besthedia account being deactivated and meaning you can no longer download skyrim. Duping in this game isn't even like, extreme network hacking or anything, it's stuff like "selling items to modus and then two people buy them from the two terminals at once" or "putting things in the box generated by artillery to store smoke grenades then storing the artillery in a blueprint". Like if they deactivated your login to fallout 76 then sure, whatever, I guess, but tying it to your entire account so you can't play DOOM anymore is INSANE.

lol if you bought anything other than fallout 76 from bethesda's thing (and also if you bought fallout 76)

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

shocked and surprised that people would use exploits in a bethesda game

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Stop right there criminal scum, you're CaUsInG sErVeR iNsTaBiLiTy

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

lol it really did go f2p

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

RoadCrewWorker posted:

If you want to make a certain amount of money and drive away all the sensible players, only the die hard masochists will be left. So one part of the purchases*price=$$$ goes down, but on the plus side you now know they're giant suckers so now you can compensate with the other.

and thus star citizen was born

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Chomp8645 posted:

It's a very rare expression nowadays and most people who aren't English majors will never use it. You'd probably get a funny look if you used it IRL. It should probably be retired, let's just declare it to be sexist or something.

mpreg with emotion

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

chaosapiant posted:

That’s disappointing. I’m having a hard time figuring out what the point is. I thought the idea as originally pitched was taking the building and crafting of Fallout 4 and adding cooperative play. But it’s not even that? Meh.

They made a game about rebuilding the wasteland where the endgame is nuking everything

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

nukes may kill a lot of people, but they also help a lot of people get high level drops, so, it;s impossible to say if theyre bad or not,

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

You fool. It's called Fallout Boy

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

i flunked out posted:

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/322679/duped-items-removed-feb-14-2019

It seems like they actually did it in a way that makes sense I guess? They looked for commonly duped items, and if you had more than one of those duped items, they got rid of all but one. Idk, that actually sounds like a reasonable way of getting rid of duped items, and if they could do these sweeps often, a kind of effective way of slowing duping to a crawl...

So it does loving nothing to people who got one copy of an OP weapon from a duper? lol

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Playing in an abandoned server is literally the best

Playing by yourself with everything at your disposal, unhindered is like being the only kid who's at the playground. For eight hours I ran around exploring with possession of the munitions factory and several other miscellaneous junk farm workshops, not a care in the world since no one could take them from me. I did my dailies with efficiency. I did my challenges for the week. I stocked up for the next time I got on. I played with my house. I invited my girlfriend on and we did her dailies and quests. SUGAR GROVE WAS MINE. I had more plans than I know what to do with (There's gonna be one lucky duck of a newbie next time I get on). All because it was like having a private server.

Do not fix this. By no means should this be the only way to play but by no means would I be mad to do it all again.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

it owns that people are getting banned from what is effectively a single player game with co-op

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

how did you manage to buy a free game

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Thanks to all of you for sticking with us. We don't know why, or even how you did it,

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

catlord posted:

I had no idea there was a dartgun in the game until reading this. How does it trivialise the game?

Instantly breaks the legs (it's supposed to be some kind of poison... that only affects legs?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Crabtree posted:

Fallout 3 Remaster: You will loving install Games for Windows Live again, crash your computer and loving like it.

gently caress you, I had purged this from my memory before you reminded me