Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Id play a fallout rust on pc, no way im paying ps+ for that.

Also after cyberpunk 2077 i wont need another game in my life so i dont have a strong opinion about the franchise.

Fallout 4 loving sucked and after that i will never pre order another game in my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

2house2fly posted:

Ha, you saw the E3 footage of Fallout 4 and decided to pre-order it?

the teaser...

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the "its actually a prequel" is a cop out for not having a story imo.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fallout 4 sucked and there is no way in hell i will pay a full fallout based on multiplayer and a subscription to ps plus, suck my balls Howard!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SwitchbladeKult posted:

You playing on PC? If so I'm in!

What is your favorite Fallout?

new vegas

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if they were honest they would have made a fallout fortnite/dayz clone. this rust clone with a fallout coat of paint is a really souless cash grab

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

deathbagel posted:

But everything in that video looks like Fallout 4 but even better. I don't get this mindset. If you hated FO:4 then I can see you also hating this game and calling it hot garbage. But it really is just FO:4 but better. The only negative is the fps/graphics issues which should be much less impactful on the PC version. I guess VATS is worse by most accounts, but I never bothered to use VATS in 3/4/NV anyways. I always thought the pausing time thing was too cheesy.

I bought fallout 4 and refunded that crap. Its loving awful

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr House is Howard Hughes? i tought everyone knows that?

Also with RDR2, RE2 and hell even Thronebreaker Bethesda really doesnt have a excuse anymore. Janky games with so so stories arent going to cut it anymore

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the game loving sucks confirmed

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clawtopsy posted:

wtf is that

do companies always publish a letter like this and ive just never seen one before

Cdpr. But as a thank you for the fans after they shipped Witcher 3

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Megazver posted:

I just hope this game's devs survive the release and reception of this game.

Bethesda/Zenimax are loving loaded. Thats why they are doing this crap

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Popete posted:

I can't believe that's a thing they actually wrote to address fans concerns about what this game is the week it's launching, lol.

they adressed poo poo

"hey guys the game is buggy as gently caress and there is nothing to do"

guess what...you are right!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im hoping for an andromeda trainwreck kind of game

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NuckmasterJ posted:

Hey my dudes, has Bethesda announced the Battle Royal DLC for Fallout 76 yet?

there will a battle royale mode in the base game i think?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean just look CDPR they released thronebreaker who is based on loving gwent and at the moment im playing its cool with good art, music and sounds. Bethesda just added multiplayer mode to fallout 4 and removed all the rpg elements. What the gently caress they are thinking

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait a loving minute...they are charging full price for this crap?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paul Zuvella posted:

dude just ran into some crazy looking alien monster that was level 30 and was completely passive even though he was macheting him to death, great game 10/10

they will implement the AI with the day one patch JEEZ

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallout more like crapout

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Liquid Cannibalism posted:

Jesus that looks bad.

Also, minor note, why are they using the Fallout 4 destroyed elevator model in a pristine building?

what? and making new assets?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i can assure you that there are far more enjoyable uses of time and money than spending sixty dollars to be a Bethesda bug tester

if someone has a psn discount i could use it for rdr2

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I run Witcher 3 on a i5 with a r7260 x fine but Fallout 4 stutters al over the place. There is no way in hell that Fallout needs more power than Witcher

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

7c Nickel posted:

This is a bit off topic, but related to my earlier comments that you can't really make a game with tons of moving parts and not have incredible bugs.

Observe.

https://twitter.com/StridentSong/status/1055730870105980928

fallout doesnt have a ton of moving parts, the engine suck and they havent fixed it in like 15 years. also it isnt a game with the ambition or scope of rdr2

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i downloaded 97 gigas in one hour, it blow my mind with rdr2

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why the gently caress there are dragons in fallout now what the gently caress

the game looks totally broken, bethesda are loving scumbags for charging full price for that thing

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the saddest thing is that id probably try the game but
1.- i wont pay 40 dollars for psn plus
2.- i wont pay 60 loving dollars for a broken rear end game

bethesda really hosed up this one

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sighence posted:

The only way this is an ok game is if you treat it like FO4 and borderlands had an ugly baby. Bring some buddies and play it like FO4 and you'll have a fun time, otherwise, unless you really enjoy stuff like the Cambridge Polymer Labs, skip this.

or for 120 bucks i could just go to the bar, a nice restaurant or a strip club

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no really why are dragons now on falllout?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i remember the kingdom deliverance guys said that the way they made their game the patch replaces entire sections and not just the part that its hosed up, maybe bethesda did the same? idk

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mgsv loving sucked

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why does all the pictures looks like a graphic intensive game running on the lowest settings on a piece of poo poo pc? all look awful

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Comparing the tech development between bethesda and CD project its pretty dumb imo

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So at like 10 bucks the game is worth it for the story?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is the best tear down of the game so far?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rockstar: we took 8 years for rdr2 and the multiplayer will be a separate entity
cdpr: we are taking 5 years and counting to make cyberpunk 2077, multiplayer will be a part of the game and at this point we cant tell you more
bethesda: the creation engine let us make games with the barest effort posible, here take fallout 76

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there arent many comparation between rdr2 and fallout 76 imo?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mango sentinel posted:

Huge, open worlds devoid of compelling reason to explore or interesting ways to interact? :smugdog:

I see you havent eated with some brother and sister in their pig farm. Also rdr2 has npcs

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bholder posted:

Not sure why this multiplayer expansion of Fallout 4 is the proof that Bethesda is rushing out games while it takes them 3 years to finish.

there is no way that fallout 76 took 3 years to make. what i have seen seems to me like the whole game is made from fallout 4 bit and pieces with the multiplayer tacked on.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Donovan Trip posted:

Hopefully by embracing full on all the paranormal poo poo in RDR1 and 2. Trying to not spoil poo poo left and right here in rdr2 but aliens, time travel, giants, ghosts and witches are all things in the game.

Rockstar should totally make an open world x files type game

i fount the meteorite and i was like wtf. i really should take my time exploring in rdr2

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Paul Zuvella posted:

Good find, what an original joke!!!

fallout seventy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hav posted:

Hmm. Was that the burning circle on the ground that I walked my first horse into, then suffered from the extended burning death of said Equine?

'My Lovely Horse', you were too lovely for this world.

Nope. It was a house en route to Nicola Tesla house