Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uftheory
May 30, 2003

Fallout it a terrible game from a horrible publisher in which it is still possible to have an enjoyable gaming experience. My character was deleted, I've lost countless items through the floor, got stuck in my armor and have crashed to desktop more then is acceptable. But I still find myself joining up with my friends and laughing our asses off at the broken game that WE KEEP PLAYING.

It's not sado-masochism or ignorance or blind fan-boyish behavior. The game is horrible, but somehow still cranks out enjoyable gaming experiences despite it all. If that's not your experience then I'm sorry but people can still enjoy bad games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uftheory
May 30, 2003

I'm surprised that you all are still beating the dead horse that is making fun of this game. Seems like classic in the closet repressed behavior you see in politicians who rage against gay rights non--stop till they are found blowing 20 dudes in a gas station bathroom somewhere.

I bet many of you secretly play the game and love it and you hate yourselves for it.