Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
My character kinda sucks at level 23 and I'm out of almost all my ammo, and when I do have ammo my guns hardly seem to do any damage and I'm really tempted to just go with a new character. Should I just reroll?
Here's my current SPECIAL stats

What should I be pumping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years

Mr Hootington posted:

What guns do you enjoy? You should start focusing on the type of guns you like to use.

4 more intelligence and 5 more luck has you covered for crafting and mutations when you hit 50. If you are going with a gun build make sure to grab gunsmith with the next 4 intelligence. Sometimes you should just put a point in a category for later and grab a card from a different category.

I like shotguns, but with the ammo problem I've been having with seemingly the whole time leveling, I haven't really had a favorite gun. Pretty much just looking for an excuse to start over with a good build. Searching on youtube, most of the build guides are around a year old, are those still valid if I decide to restart? I'm thinking melee may be best because then I would never have to worry about ammo.