Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

prey was also extremely good aside from its loading-screen-filled end section

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

that's what the straights want you to think

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

my only complaint with the psn store is that it arbitrarily stops loading sometimes

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

i beat celeste and got engaged so this goon is having a very good valentine's day

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Endorph posted:

maybe im just too old and lesbian for that trick to work on me

please read my fanfiction where i retell the game with a female protag and all the girls in the game are bi

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

chumbler posted:

Why not just make everyone in your fanfiction a girl at that point?

i left ryuji and yusuke male to throw a bone to people who like more than lesbians and paired them off

I did genderswap Akechi tho

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Wildtortilla posted:

Every time I say this some jackass says it's only nearly perfect because the game forces you to backtrack to Flame Mammoth's stage to collect a power up. Big deal, one extra romp through a kick rear end level.

This is me getting in front of that dumb argument. As it stands, MMX is the most perfect video game.

The only level you have to go back through for completion is Chill Penguin, not Flame Mammoth (and i guess armored armadillo for the hadouken if you want it)

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Internet Kraken posted:

From a game design perspective you are correct, but I'm pretty sure when Nintendo has these games made they want the devs to use the characters that are popular and will be a big draw. When someone looks at these games what is more likely to get them to buy it? A set of well-balanced, diverse characters that they don't know at all or "omg its Lucina! I know that character! I wanna play this now".

That said, even within the pool of characters in the game the devs could of not resorted to having so many of them be sword users. The game adds 3 original characters (do not steal) that were invented exclusively for it...and they all use swords. No reason they couldn't of been axe and lance users to balance out the pool more other than the designers thinking "well they are lords and lords must always use swords". Corrin is also another sword user that could of been a dragonstone user instead, of which there is exactly one of despite stones being an entire weapon class.

Since they bothered to implement the whole weapon triangle too the overabundance of sword users actually creates gameplay issues. Its a bigger problem than Smash where having a bunch of sword characters just feels repetitive.

could have, you motherfucker

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

people who pride themselves on how spicy they love their food to be and talk about how other spicy poo poo isn't all that spicy because they eat whatever the gently caress pepper are obnoxious as hell

down with food elitists

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

precision posted:

the F2P games in your explore queue

also wal-mart doesn't have greeters anymore, for the most part.

it definitely still does

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

origin allowed me to purchase mass effect: andromeda and i feel like a better service would have saved me from my own stupidity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

Are these B-Sides something I'll run into as I go? I only just finished chapter 2.

did you get your 8bitdo controller working in celeste? I haven't been able to manage it

• Locked thread