Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Gonna play Shadow of the Colossus this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I'm strangely excited for the Discovery Tour patch for AC:O that's coming this month. It wil add the possibility to play the game combat-free from a purely historical perspective where you're taken on live tourist tours around the gameworld. There will be 75 different tours created by experts and 25 historical figures will join you as NPC guides talking about Egypt, Rome, Alexandria and everyday life during the game's time period.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Knack 3 when?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

It's amazing that CEOs of studios with talent, experience and past successes still decide to invest 5 years of their company's time and resources into the newest gaming gimmick and expect to sell millions with their Clone #15: We Swear It's The Best One Yet. You'd think the industry would get a clue by now but it seems it really refuses to despite the countless flops.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

The Colonel posted:

i beat prey. it was really good and it was kind of cool that like 1/3 of talos 1 was gay including me
:same:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

al-azad posted:

I hope there isn't a Fire Walk With Me or I'm boned.
Nah, the final act of Deadly Premonition actually makes up for everything.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Funny story is that LA Noire devs actually bought city assets from Mafia 2 devs as it was another game with heavily underused city that 2K had no problem with selling for parts.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

There was a girl named Blanka in my highschool.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I missed Sleeping Dogs chat but I wanted to post the execution animations because drat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKgdjvS19U

Impaling a thug by throwing him onto a rack of severed swordfish heads was my favorite.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Feb 13, 2018

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I'm still mad the actually grimdark early vision for Epic Mickey didn't see the light of day.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

oddium posted:

super mario but mario is like hyper realistic and gross
It's already done:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I said come in! posted:

Okay so going back to my Kingdom Come: Deliverance talk; the game has a quest where you throw poo poo at a house.
Did you buy it? There are some conflicting reports on it so I'd like to hear some first-hand impressions. Apparently the combat is good but the gameworld is barren and the game's buggy.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I watched a couple of streams of Kingdom Come and it actually looks pretty solid. I'm digging the setting. The direction and cinematography are also way more Witcher 3-like than competition.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

People were talking about it but mostly in unrelated threads.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

It seems less janky than Skyrim and the historical setting instead of a fantasy one sets it apart. Graphically it looks really good but there's also some sort of uncanny valley effect going.

Palpek fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Feb 13, 2018

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Raxivace posted:

Y'all what's with that cutscene in Shadow of the Colossus where Wander has a vision of the future? I saw it again the other day and like nobody ever talks about it.
Uh oh, you were not supposed to see this. Paging Fumito Ueda.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

R&C loving owns. I only wish it was a bit harder.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

It's defnitely a great month to buy a PS4.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

kill it with fire

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

The WD2 mission that accuses Google of racism was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Also WD2 is really good but drat it's huge and long, every time I finish a side missions like 5 more pop up.

• Locked thread